Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murdoch withdraws BSkyB bid

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is incredible stuff.

I thought he would jettison the papers and soldier on with his attempt to buy the remainder of Sky.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Good. Now let#s hope his newspapers come crashing down and finish the nasty old c**t off

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
simpsons_nelson_haha2.png

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Is it just me that thinks the true headline is "Murdoch withdraws BSkyB bid... for now"? He'll be back after the dust has settled, I reckon - however long that may take.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is incredible stuff.

I thought he would jettison the papers and soldier on with his attempt to buy the remainder of Sky.

To be honest, once there was cross party agreement in place over asking him to back off, I thought the writing was on the wall. Great stuff - it was never going to be in the public interest.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think, like the Terminator, he'll be back. Nevertheless, this is good news for now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It seems that Ofcom are looking to see whether Murdoch is a fit and proper person regarding the 39% of BSkyB that he already owns. This could be big...

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It seems that Ofcom are looking to see whether Murdoch is a fit and proper person regarding the 39% of BSkyB that he already owns. This could be big...

Without Sky the majority of channels left to watch on satellite will be the shopping and religious pulp.:eek: Dave will rebrand to Top Gear TV.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great............ back to BBC and ITV sports coverage. Be careful what you wish for folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here