Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muppets on SCR

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just Had a muppet calling and he had nothing to say about the game but expressed extreme concern over stitching on his daughters shorts. The club shop repaired them but did not exchange them. What a twat!

What is harty talking about "a town full of queers"?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Nice to see edna k and Beach Hut getting a text through to Harty.

Although what is this business about council staff dissing him in emails? Because it's always worth being very cautious about catching "Help, help, the paranoids are after me" syndrome...:D

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
i missed SC's comments - what did he say ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
roz said:
Nice to see edna k and Beach Hut getting a text through to Harty.

Although what is this business about council staff dissing him in emails? Because it's always worth being very cautious about catching "Help, help, the paranoids are after me" syndrome...:D

Thank you Roz

Cullip out Monday and could be more - tweaked hamstring, let's all pray tonight for the recovery of DCs hamstring.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
SCR phone ins are ridiculous.

If we win, they are soooooo positive, it gets boring.

If we lose, they are so negative that it also gets boring.

:nono: SCR:nono:

MRRF 10

there ought to be a phone in only once a week, keep the saturday one, but dont have it after every game, that way transfers will be talked about more, as well as injuries.
Just having one a week will mean it is on at the sime time every week, and lasts for a set amount of time. It is so boring( i agree with tseagull here) when one minute there positive, then negative, because of the way a match has gone.
I only listen to it to get rid of my anger, having a go at harty and the callers gives me a lot of pleasure.
There also should be bettet vetting of callers, some of them are so boring.
I have a feeling you lot are going to have a go at me about me because of this, but i dont care, i got everything off my chest that i wanted to.
Having a once a week one will also mean there will be longer interviews with the players, and more players will be able to be interviewed.
Something needs to be done about the phone in.

I aplogise for my poor punctuation and spelling, if there is any.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Well, you know what Harty says. The phone-in is only as good as the callers, so give him a bell.
I had a right winge on there last year about the plod stopping us going in the trees; I felt much better for it!

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Captain Sensible said:
Just Had a muppet calling and he had nothing to say about the game but expressed extreme concern over stitching on his daughters shorts. The club shop repaired them but did not exchange them. What a twat!

What is harty talking about "a town full of queers"?

You are the muppet, You are the Twat!! The person wanted a proper shorts thats all and not what man u fans get either.

By the way change that f***ing picture under your name for f*** sake it looks so camp it's un real, you MUPPET!!

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Sure is FG. Dont worry about this lot, you have an opinion just like the rest of us so speak your mind.

Problem with this lot is they haven't been around as long as you so cant remember the good old days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here