Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mugged

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I could supply one, and I am in Southampton on Thursday.

However, I strongly suspect that buying a gun is not the best option here. Not unless you know exactly who did it, in which case I would advocate spending a little bit more and having them reminded of their civic responsibilities in a forceful manner. Smackheads in Southampton are ten a penny...

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
it was near chandlers ford so cant bame the shirley smack heads for this one! he was seen by a few people, 16/17 max, gray hoody,(what a surprise)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Narrows it down a bit then! Unless it was on CCTV, it's not going to get much further.

Sign her up to a self defence course, or buy her a can of mace. Better to be charged for having a banned substance than get mugged again. We used to have a personal spray hanging inside the front door when I was away, and the coppers that came round the house knew it was there, and turned a blind eye. Better safe than sorry, they reckoned.

There are lots of things she can do to turn the tide in her favour next time. Bunches of keys attached to a kubaton, sharp comb, even hairspray in the face. Most of the scum will turn and run if challenged directly, they only pick on those they think will offer no resistance.

Try this lot - http://www.kravmagahampshire.co.uk/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here