Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mubarak could be gone 'within hours'

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Why not comment? OH so sorry forgot the golden rules of NSC in that if you have a negative, neutral or otherwise couldn't care less attitude about something posted you aren't allowed to comment on it?! Or perhaps like any other conversation between random people someone can just comment they couldn't care less about it and no-one would be particularly bothered. Why is it on internet forums (an I include myself because I do it occasionally) people get so arsey about someone just posting a simple non offensive remark?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Why not comment? OH so sorry forgot the golden rules of NSC in that if you have a negative, neutral or otherwise couldn't care less attitude about something posted you aren't allowed to comment on it?! Or perhaps like any other conversation between random people someone can just comment they couldn't care less about it and no-one would be particularly bothered. Why is it on internet forums (an I include myself because I do it occasionally) people get so arsey about someone just posting a simple non offensive remark?

FFS shut up you bore:wanker:....why would someone post 'dont care'?...why bother?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Same reason you've bothered to have a pop and not post anything related to the thread. Watch out with that keyboard you'll have someones eye out! So why bother eh?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Because on an internet forum you can tell someone to f*** off when they diss your topic, in reality you'd never do it in person, you'd probably shrug and change the conversation....

The internet makes people more self important and righteous about their own opinions than they are in face to face dealings. What people fail to realize is that as in life silence is the best retort to things like this, but people just can't help themselves.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm loving what the Egyptians are doing. I hate that they are having to do this though.

COME ON EGYPT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here