Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mubarak could be gone 'within hours'

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all gone downhill since Rameses II...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He'll be working out his "golden farewell" , could be leaving with the same payoff as Tunisia's ex-president which was in the region of $2Tn in gold bullion now safely transported to Saudi Arabia for his retirement.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If, after 157 posts, it still hasn't dawned on you that The Big Board is for both football and non-football topics, then you are indeed quite dim.

Yes, but looking at his location I'd say that tells you everything you need to know about his state of mind when he wrote it. And he's probably forgotten what he wrote by now.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Strange attitude, why? I have no interest in the Egyptian politics. Hence my original reply.

There are/are going to be ramifications across the Middle East. Egypt is clearly a volatile country and the West are going to want a secure leadership - particularly as a political vacuum is not going to help matters when it comes to extremism and violence.

I read that Mubarak might 'escape' with $2bn.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He appears to be saying he is staying on. They will go mental in Cairo I think

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
If, after 157 posts, it still hasn't dawned on you that The Big Board is for both football and non-football topics, then you are indeed quite dim.

So sorry dahling don't get your knickers in a twist! Actually I have more posts than you on a different login which I retired some time ago but don't let that stop you trundling out the old post count snobbery eh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here