Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mrs out on the lash

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i just ordered extra hot meat feast,onion rings,kids are watching goal2,opening a magners and chillin in a mo,start of a good weekend:drool:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back from the pub, CURRY on the way, wine in the fridge.
I think the phrase is "marvellous scenes".

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Damn you all. I have an ear and throat infection, so it's just unspaceout drugs and hopes that the John Carpenter Series continues on ITV4. And probably a therapeutic old-man wank during an ad break.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Relatively quiet night, gonna go for a few pints, and prepare for seeing the third best DJ in the world (as voted by readers of DJ Magazine...) tomorrow night.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm just demolishing a few LARGE bottles of King COBRA, while watching the US Open Golf live on the Internet for f*** ALL.

And here was me thinking that I wish I hadnt cancelled my Sky Sports subscription for the summer.

SUCKERS.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Damn you all. I have an ear and throat infection, so it's just unspaceout drugs and hopes that the John Carpenter Series continues on ITV4. And probably a therapeutic old-man wank during an ad break.
:drink::drink::ascarf:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:drink: Beer is the answer. FACT!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just got back from a fine game of baseball, with the blue jays DOMINATING the nationals 7-3 for the second night running

slightly sunburnt, got a crate of steam whistle to get through, then off to the irish pub for magners ON TAP before off to find some SLAGS

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just enjoying a Chicken Madras and a bottle of red while watching the Seven Ages Of Rock.

As much fun as you can have without involving the opposite sex or breaking the law.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Slightly different slant on the theme. mrs & I had a wedding invite. She, being a miserable sort, decided not to go.

I had a great time, fine meal, lot's of wine, a few pints then an evening buffet and lot's of friends....an an empty chair where she should have been.

To be honest, the only reason I wanted her there was to save me from those wild 'wedding women' who try to drag any unattatched guy onto the floor to boogie!

Anyway, back homer to a face like thunder and the silent treatment. girls, we guys love the silent treatment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here