Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr steve cook

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Wow he played amazing today when I saw the starting 11, I was like :facepalm: as I didnt think our defence was strong at all.

But how wrong was I, the defence played fantastic and I've got to say the back 2 were amazing !!!!

Being in the north stand, we have the best few of the defenders I would say and cook, well I think he was unreal and we could of well found us another little dunk !!!

I really think el-abd and elphick could be going down the line even futher as cook, 'I keep saying it' was fantstic and I would have no worries to team him up with dunky or greer to give one or the other a rest in future games even against leeds.

The future of our defence looks bright with our 2 young centre backs and I can see them being really hard to beat in future season if we keep BOTH of them away from prem clubs in the near future who may want them !!!

I know noone got the man of the match but for me it had to be cook.

That is all.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought he was very classy:ascarf:

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I saw him play for the development squad and liked the look of him but thought he might struggle tonight. I'm glad to say I was wrong. Well played Steve Cook!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Plastic scouser Tommy even further down the pecking order.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Wow he played amazing today when I saw the starting 11, I was like :facepalm: as I didnt think our defence was strong at all.

But how wrong was I, the defence played fantastic and I've got to say the back 2 were amazing !!!!

Being in the north stand, we have the best few of the defenders I would say and cook, well I think he was unreal and we could of well found us another little dunk !!!

I really think el-abd and elphick could be going down the line even futher as cook, 'I keep saying it' was fantstic and I would have no worries to team him up with dunky or greer to give one or the other a rest in future games even against leeds.

The future of our defence looks bright with our 2 young centre backs and I can see them being really hard to beat in future season if we keep BOTH of them away from prem clubs in the near future who may want them !!!

That is all.

How can anyone ever disagree with that?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Cook was class. Tommy's days as an Albion player will be numbered unless he learns to pass out of defence better.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
We're good at making CB's aren't we? El Abd, Elphick, Dunk, Cook and don't forget young Grant Hall who also looks a real talent

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
He was caught out a few times in the first half, but in the second half he seemed to grow in confidence (much like the whole team) and did very well.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

That is all.

He did get a few bollockings from Greer that were justified.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here