Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Robert Eaton. We remember.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We're doing rather well in Divison 3, Rob. But I guess you know that. Rest in peace.

1066gull

RIP. Was a pleasure doing something in his name this year.

There are still loads of DVDs available to remember Robert on this sixth aniversary. Contact Uncle Spielberg (Gareth Glover) for info. All proceeds go to the Robert Eaton memorial fund.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Will be watching the memorial in the morning, and thinking about him and the countless others that have died as a result of that tragic day

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Your memory lives on even 44 odd miles away from the wihdean in SE25 and even though i didnt know you i wish i did.
Will raise a glass to your memory and long live the great REMF.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A very sad day, and conversely a very happy day knowing what joy the REMF has brought to many many people.

RIP Robert

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A very sad day, and conversely a very happy day knowing what joy the REMF has brought to many many people.

RIP Robert

About sums it up for me as well - RIP

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wholeheartedly agree with all the above.

And lets give a thought to the Eaton family as a whole today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RIP Robert, REMF will continue to go from strength to strength, your fund has brought a smile to over 500 kids across the World.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If NSC shall be remembered for anything it will be the REMF that was bourne on this website some 6 years ago.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If NSC shall be remembered for anything it will be the REMF that was bourne on this website some 6 years ago.

I might not agree with a lot of your posts on Albion matters US but I cant help but applaud the work yourself and others do in raising money for REMF and long may it continue. :clap:

I never knew Robert Eaton myself but I will never forget watching those terrible events unfold on tv for the rest of my life. R.I.P fellow Albion fan and everybody else who perished in the twin towers on 9/11.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
The DaSH Under Nines will proudly be wearing the name of Robert Eaton on their shirts for their first league match of the year this Sunday. RIP Robert and thoughts today, and every day, to his family and those of the others who lost their lives needlessly.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
RIP Robert.

Your memory lives on in the form of valuable charity work. Work which seeks to introduce the game you loved to young people from any ethnic background. Work that binds them together at a young age and promotes team work through honest, healthy endeavour. Work that hopefully eats into the diversive issues that led to the attrocity that took you.

That is a small legacy at least - and I salute everyone behind it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here