Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Portsmouth dead?

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Just saw on a group on facebook some guy saying that there are some reports that John "Mr Pompey" Westwood has died. Apparently run over or something. Don't shoot the messenger, I don't know the exact truth of this and dont have any sauce/source to verify it, it might be true it might be not.

Last edited:

1066gull

can you link it? sometimes we can see pages if profiles are not chosen to be restricted

1066gull

f***ing despicable behavior by some people on there on a fellow human being.

this is real life were on about, not a stupid football rivalry.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
I mean it might not even be correct, I can't see any reports on any news sites or anything, so i don't know how much truth there is in this...

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Drove through Portsmouth about 30 minutes ago and saw a banner on the side of the road saying 'we'll miss you. Pompy won't be the same'. Had no idea about it at the time. May have been related to this if true.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
f***ing despicable behavior by some people on there on a fellow human being.

this is real life were on about, not a stupid football rivalry.

It is disgusting what they are saying and the picture..! They have no clue whether he is even dead yet they seem to be revelling in the fact that a man they do not know (he might be a really nice guy) is dead.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
only finished his show on the wireless at 11. Doubt this is true......

pompey-fan.jpg

R.I.P Mr Portsmouth.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
is it even true ^^
I 've just looked on Pompey message board and NOTHING on there...must be a hoax.

Guinness Dave will be able to confirm as he is his mate.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Apparently he heard there was the new buyer for Portsmouth on the other side of the road in dire need of a blowjob and didn't bother to Stop-Look-Listen.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It's not true apparently, just some exceptionally retarded and inbred Stains fans passing off their attempt at humour. They will soon get over their excitement at starting a new ArseBook group and go back to shagging Mum/Sis/Pets like they normally do.

On the plus side - Portsmouth have now been relegated. Here's hoping they lose another 15 points...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here