Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MR Bellotti

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I know its childish but I have just left a message on his answerphone...informing him ..WE WON....

Of course my work number is blocked and his number is in the public domain..

I did not even swear......

Please feel free to let him know what up will be doing tomorrow

Lyncombe (BathNES Liberal Democrats and Don Foster MP)

12 Kipling Avenue Bath BA2 4RB. Mobile: 07527 169915. Email: dbellotti@ btinternet.com

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I notice the arsehole has left his attempt to destroy the Albion out of his c.v.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With the new stadium it really is time to draw a line under this and move on in my view but each to their own

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The thing is I don't think he would care that we have a new stadium, he got his money from the sale of the Goldstone and that was all he cared about

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
agree never forget what that low life piece of sh ite did to the albion,but were moving onwards and upwards now

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
With the new stadium it really is time to draw a line under this and move on in my view but each to their own

I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

like "moving on" from the holocaust IMHO - NEVER FORGET

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

+ Repped :thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
f*** him and f*** Archer too. We have risen phoenix like from the ashes that they left. We should never forget, but should let it go now. This time is for us and our children and their children too. We can look around tomorrow with pride. Dick, Tony, Gus and their mighty Blue and White army are on the march again. To Archer, Bellotti and Stanley, look at us now. Brighton and Hove Albion will never die, despite your best attempt.

Never forget.
EXACTLY! I never will forget or forgive what Archer and Bellotti did! I was with a group of approx 30 Albion fans protesting outside his house in Eastbourne at the time, we were there for 90 minutes, til the police moved us on. Was very satisfying tbh :p singing "BUILD A BONFIRE, BUILD A BONFIRE, PUT BELLOTTI ON THE TOP, PUT BILL ARCHER IN THE MIDDLE, AND WE'LL BURN THE f***ing LOT!" for an hour and a half outside his house :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here