Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowbray sacked by Middlesbrough

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes. Because we're doing absolutely terrible right now. How dare a manager new to a club lose SO MANY (like 5?!) games with a depleted squad. And it's TOTALLY his fault that players are missing chances, and HOW DARE WE beat top side Burnley. I hope Bloom, a successful and clever man, listens to your idiotic view.

Nice One. :thumbsup:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yes. Because we're doing absolutely terrible right now. How dare a manager new to a club lose SO MANY (like 5?!) games with a depleted squad. And it's TOTALLY his fault that players are missing chances, and HOW DARE WE beat top side Burnley. I hope Bloom, a successful and clever man, listens to your idiotic view.

Now now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TBH if we didnt have Oscar and lets say Gus left us for Sunderland now (and we disnt have all the crap over the summer) then Mobray would be an ideal choice.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Luke93 - Ernest is a "troll". He talks nonsense intentionally to annoy people.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I think you may need to take a step back and read other posts / threads by Ernest !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here