Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

movies you truly hated that everyone loved!

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
As soon as i say i reckon Blair Witch Project is total shite i get looked at as though ive committed some cardinal sin, going against the flow
Anyone else who's gone against the flow over a film?
another for me was I Robot (oops sorry) lol

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
gwpdylan said:
As soon as i say i reckon Blair Witch Project is total shite i get looked at as though ive committed some cardinal sin, going against the flow

Yep thought the blair witch project was shit as well. Are you feeling happier now??

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
gwpdylan said:

I've yet to meet anyone that 'loved' I Robot. Most people seem to think it was 'alright'.

I'm going to offer the shawshank redemption. Whilst I don't hate the movie I've never got why everyone loves it so much. It's a fairly decent movie and nothing more IMO.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
NSC kinda therapeutic! but yeah im getting a few things moving, more positive than yesterday for sure. thanks for asking

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Lost in Translation. F*cking load of shite, although mates and wife love it. They are wrong, I am right, end of.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
ET, Star Wars, LOTR x 3...

All passable kids' movies, but I've never understood why adults get so worked up about them.

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
yes Shawshank and Green mile for me are very good movies but not ones id go out of my way to watch again and again! there are some id watch again of course

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
n1 gull said:
Lost in Translation. F*cking load of shite, although mates and wife love it. They are wrong, I am right, end of.

not seen it and thanks for insightful review, will ignore like the plague

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
ET... I couldn't understand what the crying was all about... he was an ugly little toad!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Admittedly I did go and see it with some sci-fi junkies - but Dune is the worst film I've ever seen, and they loved it.

And that Thelma and Louise as well - I dunno, giving women the idea there's more important things than having the tea on the table at the appointed hour....;)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
n1 gull said:
It was crap - certainly pretty enough to look at but, like its director, very long on a pleasant Wallpaper magazine-themed style but with no actual substance at all - a plot or even a story would have helped. Plus, in real life, I've no doubt he would have shagged her.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
the one about the plague? 28 days i think, looked like it was made on what was left of a SCI-fi channel budget at end of fiscal year, must have had $100 left to make it

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Tooting Gull said:
Admittedly I did go and see it with some sci-fi junkies - but Dune is the worst film I've ever seen, and they loved it.

And that Thelma and Louise as well - I dunno, giving women the idea there's more important things than having the tea on the table at the appointed hour....;)

if only the end had been the beginning eh?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here