Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

movember.........is there an NSC team ?

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Already doing one, its okay to look like a twat if people are giving you money.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am IN. and yes i look like a TWAT.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I did it last year and people still bring it up, if there is someone on tv or in the pub with a tach everyone takes the piss at what was my feeble attempt last year

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think this was discussed last year but the problem was the Movember website doesn't let you join multiple teams which is a bit shit if you're doing it with work/friends.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I am surrounded by silly taches! It seems that all of the 2000 squadies I am surrounded by are trying to grow them, most them only loo about 12 so they all look ridiculous. I have however voluntered to be a judge to test for the 'tache most likey to tickle' :rolleyes:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'm in.. Far from looking a twat, I am in fact looking ruggedly handsome in a kind of Lemmy goes to Rorkes Drift way. Let us know when it is up and running.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We all have dreams of looking like Lee Van Cleef or Max Walker, but face it (geddit!), most of us will look like Gary Neville by the end of the month.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I am hosting a Movember Finale on 30th Nov at The Ranelagh (8pm)

it will be an evening of celebration, congratulation on the fact that we have made it through to the end of the month with our whiskers intact!! There will be beer, prizes & all round fun.

It would be great to see all you mo bros & mo sisters as poss

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am hosting a Movember Finale on 30th Nov at The Ranelagh (8pm)

it will be an evening of celebration, congratulation on the fact that we have made it through to the end of the month with our whiskers intact!! There will be beer, prizes & all round fun.

It would be great to see all you mo bros & mo sisters as poss

What happened with the mesmerist then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here