• Not bothered

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont care.

I was more concerned with Jepson leaving Gillingham and we had to play them first game under new manager etc etc.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Its a shame hes been quite funny at times but I'm not gutted !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agreed. Gutted not quite the right word, but I wouldn't say delighted either. Mildly disappointed I think.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pleased to see that the majority of ALBION fans are not bothered

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not bothered in the slightest.

I tend to skip over the 12 or so newspaper pages dedicated to Premiership football, so I won't miss reading about him. I normally watch every other MOTD for the football, so it won't make the slightest bit of difference who the manager is.

The only reason why I might care is if his departure spells the demise of Chelsea. As far as I am concerned, the big four have been so damaging to the modern game, the sooner they are weakened the better.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not bothered , if he had gone a year ago I would of been a bit gutted as he was a real character. He's just become a bit tedious now and has run his course. Will soon be forgotten

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Delighted!!!!!! Could be the next Albion manager now!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:jester:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I sit firmly in the "couldn't give a sh*t" camp.

There are far more interesting stories in the paper like how some American is sueing God!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
To be honest it is a shame, in a day when two leading premiership managers have hardly any english players in their first 11, Jose at least had a splattering of English players.

Another foreign manager who buys nothing but foreigners beckons

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest it is a shame, in a day when two leading premiership managers have hardly any english players in their first 11, Jose at least had a splattering of English players.

Another foreign manager who buys nothing but foreigners beckons
Thats a very fair comment. Joe Cole in particular has flourished under Mourinho, as has John Terry, although SWP is only this season being given his wings, as it were. That was a bad move for him.

Overall though, I will be mildly disappointed to lose Mourinho to the Prem, because he is one of the few managers who actually has something interesting to say. Yes he could be a complete and utter tosser (the remarks he made about the Berkshire emergency services were truley dispicable), but he was never boring, and it was refreshing to have someone come between the tired old Fergie / Wenger carve-up that the Premiership had become before his arrival.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Not bothered , if he had gone a year ago I would of been a bit gutted as he was a real character. He's just become a bit tedious now and has run his course. Will soon be forgotten

Agreed.

I was a fan early doors - but his constant complaining irritated me towards the end of his reign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here