Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho song

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
maidstoneseagull said:
:lolol:

Isn't this going to be released for Christmas

Christmas No1 if it is now there are so many Chelski supporters .

B side Where were you when you were shit:lolol:

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
The B side is even better.
Too the tune of, SAY A LITTLE PRAYER- A.Franklin
"While I'm eating my sandwich I phone Roman Abramovich",
"I buy another player or two".
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:clap2: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Gritt23 said:
This still makes me laugh.

Whenever Drogba misses, I'm sat ther at home going "Drogba, Drogba. I can replace you, you want me to replace you? www.amazon.co.uk searchword 'Rooney' £35.5m. I press buy, shall I press buy?"

:lolol: thats my favourite bit!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Jose Can't Stop Winning
Updated: 10:22, Friday November 18, 2005

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is topping the tables in England - and Ireland.

An album called 'The Special One' by impressionist Mario Rosenstock has shot to the top of the Irish record charts.

The album features spoof songs delivered in the Portugeezer's inimitable voice.

One, 'Jose and his Amazing Technicolour Overcoat', includes the lyrics: "I close my eyes, And stand there grinning, We can't stop winning, You'd be grinning too."

Rosenstock's album has topped Ireland's album charts for the past two weeks and is even outselling the combined efforts of Westlife and Madonna.

Mourinho has been so impressed that he invited Rosenstock to a private dinner with the Chelsea team.

The impressionist told Sky News: "It all started when I was messing round doing the impression of Mourinho in the office.

"The voice came from the nonchalance I've seen him showing in interviews and press conferences."

It is not the first time Rosenstock has engaged in a sporting spoof.

He co-wrote and starred in the hot stage play 'I, Keano', based on the infamous row that resulted in the Manchester United captain leaving Ireland's World Cup camp in disgrace in 2002.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here