Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho, pretty impressive statistic

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nicked from another forum, but that's a pretty impressive record.

As of 28 August 2010, Mourinho is on a run of 136 home league matches unbeaten: 38 (W36–D2) with Porto, 60 (W46–D14) with Chelsea and 38 (W29–D9) with Internazionale.

His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He really is ridiculously good.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I see Real Madrid were booed on Saturday for only winning 1-0 against Osasuna after drawing 0-0 away to Mallorca in the first game.

It's not going to end well for him at Madrid, but that's down to the fans' expectation for flair rather than substance

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I see Real Madrid were booed on Saturday for only winning 1-0 against Osasuna after drawing 0-0 away to Mallorca in the first game.

It's not going to end well for him at Madrid, but that's down to the fans' expectation for flair rather than substance

Even though Barca lost at home. Footie fans fickle, surely not !!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If he REALLY wanted to prove himself he should take on the post at some non league no body club and steer them up to promotion.

That's what I do of FM when I'm bored and that's EXACTLY the sort of thing that Murinho should be getting on with!! :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove

Did they not realise that although he is a massive winner, his style of football is awful!

Oct 25, 2003
what will he do once he's won the league with real though? (cos he will)

by then he would've won:

champions league TWICE
uefa cup
portuguese league
english league
italian league
spanish league

there'll be nothing left for him to do.........perhaps win something with portugal?

what will he do once he's won the league with real though? (cos he will)

by then he would've won:

champions league TWICE
uefa cup
portuguese league
english league
italian league
spanish league

there'll be nothing left for him to do.........perhaps win something with portugal?

I'm pretty sure that he's said he wants his next job to be in England, and IMO looks nailed-on to be the next Man Utd manager. After that, he has said he wants to manage Portugal.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm pretty sure that he's said he wants his next job to be in England, and IMO looks nailed-on to be the next Man Utd manager. After that, he has said he wants to manage Portugal.

He has said that he wants to manage in England again but Man U? Hasn't Taggart been dropping hints about retiring at the end of this season? I'm not sure that Mourinho would leave Real after just one year.

Mourinho has definitely said that he wants to end his career as Portugal manager though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here