Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho and Wenger

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You love watching them though...you VOYEUR

Jul 20, 2003
narrowly edging out Eastenders actors getting minor abrasions as this weeks dullest 'news'

:yawn:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
Takes one to know one.

*scamper*
If you're going to be rude, then this is LAST picture of Velma out of Scooby Doo that I'm ever going to draw for you.

velma.1.jpg

*sob*

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This tedious media-generated toss is the epitome of Premiership overkill. It's not just a reason for the fans to switch off and stop going to games, it's a justifiable cause for them to saw off their own limbs with a rusty hacksaw rather than endure any more of it. Enough.

Unless Wenger is about to peel off his mask and reveal that he would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids. Or was that Scooby Doo...?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Mourinho,has the prem and all the trappins that go with it:flameboun but i like his style,so far the media are chasing him and he seems to have the upper hand?:ohmy: His quote,s are superb,mind games or what? :shootself

Moronho shows the gossip-mongers and envious cohorts up for what they are, but he does from the position of having a bottomless wallet - and after buying every one of his opposition's best players!

The way that managers talk about him, plays only into his repugnant lack of humility with his responses. If any of these other managers would come out and state the obvious, i.e. ; "Morinho you'd be nothing if you only had the resources of a Wigan Athletic to try taking on the English League".

Clough WOULD have said that, but Wenger WON'T because he's attempting to be the consummate professional gentleman.

It makes me yearn for the personality-type of Clough in football, but also thankful for the likes of Jewell, Curbishley and Allardyce who seem to be shrewdly getting on with things.

Leekbrookgull said:
Mourinho,has the prem and all the trappins that go with it:flameboun but i like his style,so far the media are chasing him and he seems to have the upper hand?:ohmy: His quote,s are superb,mind games or what? :shootself

Hmm, I'd have to disagree slightly there as I can't think of anything he has said that made me sit back and think of him as a sharp tack or wry wit. He thumbs his nose in a superior fashion, but then who couldn't with Mr Mafia Megamoney sitting on the throne behind him?

He's in a position of grandeur that is bought and paid for in cash, and all these Chelsea fans who raise their fists in defiance could easily be ruing the days if they ever got the rug pulled by a bored/sick/deported/ chairman, or if Bolton/Wigan/Charlton/Mancity/Spurs ever overtake them by sheer, inexplicable talent on the green.

At the moment it looks good for the quality of the English competitive game, and it's not like we haven't seen enough of this before from Manure and Arse, having practically had a monopoly over the Prem for over a dozen years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here