Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motson

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
London Calling said:

They harp back to the 1970 Brazil as the best ever. Well we drew with them in an equal contest on their terms (it was **** me Jesus ******* hot). ...
Eh? When did we draw with them? They beat us 1-0 in what was one of the best England games I've ever seen. (Jairziniho scored). Still has two classic moments replayed today - the save by Banks and the tackle by Moore.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I hate Motson and think he is an embarresment to Commentating. He sounds like a forgetful grandad and should have been retired years ago. I always listen to the Five live commentary instead - I'd even listen to wife instead if I had to.

On Saturday though, I was forced to listen to him and I wanted to put my foot through the TV especially when he was going on about England 'Hanging on' FFS we weren't hanging on, thats what Arsenal were doing to Barcelona in the champions league. Idiot.

Give the big gigs to Mowbray and Peacock. Lose Motson. Please.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
And there is always the alternative on UK TV G2. They seem to be showing every game live. Last night's summariser was Big Ron. At least he's better than that miserable git Lawrenson

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
blockhseagull said:
I turned the volume down last night after Brazil scored as i couldn't take anymore of the big Brazil love-in that was happening last night.

Don't get me wrong Brazil are a good side, but last night they weren't..... so why was Motson and Lawrenson harping on about how fantastic they are.
Put Radio 5 on and watch the game on TV best way I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here