Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorway travel tomorrow.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yup, expect the motorways to be RAMMED tomorrow, particularly in the afternoon / early evening. We are anticipating our busiest day of the year tomorrow for m/way incidents - especially if the freezing fog comes down.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hadn't heard that but I promise not to go on any tomorrow, even though the M5 is less than 2 miles away I will avoid it completely, if any of you are tempted then have a safe journey.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Predictions made today that up to 20 million cars will be on the roads tomorrow, which is (apparently) 50% of all cars in UK. Plus all the HGVs will still be running, plus loads of coaches.
Lots of people driving under stressful conditions - either trying to get home or to a relatives for xmas, travelling with a car full of family / over-excited kids, or driving on unfamiliar routes and up against a deadline...

Its gonna be fun....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good to see a bit of common sense in the news today, anyone caught using a mobile phone while driving and considered to be guilty of dangerous driving can be jailed. I was cut up on a roundabout the other week by a woman driving a people carrier full of children and using a mobile phone at the same time, if it keeps selfish cows like that off the road then it can only be a good thing.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm glad there is no Motorway involved to get from work to the pub

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No Motorways for me [well barely anyway]. Just the usual GRIND along the A27 to get to the footer.

GRIND through Pompey, CRAWL through Chichester, and come to a COMPLETE HALT in Worthing. [That's a NORMAL night game, this one could be loads of fun!]

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be using the M11 and M25 this afternoon, any large delays and I'll miss the match.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gotta do junctions 12 - 7 anti-clockwise on the M25 at about 17:30 - 18:00. I am royally screwed :(

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Well I can confirm the A316, M3,M25 and M23 are running as smooth as clockwork. I am now at home, having finished until the 9th Jan with a nice hot cup of Tea
Now it's Crimbo !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here