Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorcycle/Bus accident by the level

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
What time was the accident? Do you know it was a fatality?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
A crash has closed a major Brighton.

The crash, which is believed to involve a bus although this has not been confirmed, has taken place in London Road, close to The Level.

Who do we believe? DerbyGull or The Argus?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
A crash has closed a major Brighton.

The crash, which is believed to involve a bus although this has not been confirmed, has taken place in London Road, close to The Level.

Who do we believe? DerbyGull or The Argus?

My sister said she saw them put a white blanket over the driver.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
My sister said she saw them put a white blanket over the driver.

They do that anyway, a blanket was placed over my cousin when he was injured in a car accident, he was in a coma for about 2 weeks after before dying.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Can i suggest people think twice before posting in this thread as this could easily involve someone known to people who use this board.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh ok, I thought they only did that for one reason, my mistake.

It's cold out, It'll help with the shock and privacy/dignity of the patient. I had one on me when my leg tried to do a runner.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Can i suggest people think twice before posting in this thread as this could easily involve someone known to people who use this board.

I have to agree, Until details are known people should be careful of what they say.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's always very sad to hear about a fellow biker losing their life - but especially when they're no age at all & it's in your own back yard. I sincerely hope the young woman who was on the back (& was seriously injured in the accident) pulls through.

Sincere condolences to the young guy's family & friends. May the lad Rest Peacefully.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Does anyone know how to contact the Argus to get them to turn comments of on there articles, some of the comments on there site regarding the article are disgusting.

They love them. I bet if you left a comment suggesting you know the departed, you will be emailed by the Argus.

Happens everytime there is this sort of accident. Shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here