Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorbikes today Brighton

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Been driving like a wanker all day!!!!! I don't want those bloody Harley's coming along side me causing GBH to me ears :wanker:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I generally find motorcyclists and cyclists to be arrogant tossers, drive like absolute manics then act the innocent.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
To be fair you shouldn't be in the outside lane if there is space in the other lanes, which there must be if you are being undertaken.

Even if there is a vehicle in the inside they still try and overtake between both vehicles. Mad f you ask me, and no need for it.

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
I can understand Bikers going the Ace run in Brighton, but why all the poseurs on their Harley Fergussons?????????????? Gutless, overpriced shit that turns slower than a supertanker.

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
the thing is............why do they have to drive towards me when I am on the correct side of the road? is it really that hard to stay in a queue of traffic? like the rest of us?

D

Deleted member 22389

I saw some very responsible Bike riders today. I gave them plenty of clearance, but them I had some idiots just dart in front of me at the same time I had bikes coming from both sides. Impossible to drive.

Next year as another user mentioned they need to set up a temp lane for the bikes so everyone gets in and out of Brighton safely.

As a car driver, biker and 'white van man' I can honestly say that there are, pro-rata, more idiots in cars and vans than on bikes. If every car driver had to take the basic CBT for a motorcycle they would have a far greater understanding of the importance using their vision, indicators and common sense than they currently have. It would almost with doubt make the roads safer.

I'm surprised no bikers got knocked off today.
Wider vision and sixth sense of cage drivers!

Motorbikes are the scurge of this earth!
Shirley behind horses and caravans - both of which should be in fields!

They need to let them use bus lanes like they do in London. Safer and zero extra delays for the buses.
Makes sense, some towns / cities do allow it, some only at certain times.

If I see a motorbike about to undertake me due to being impatient i indicate and pretend to move left. I bet the f***ing shit themselves.
Nope! They just know you are cock who should be on the inside lane. The outside lane is for overtaking, not just for a Sunday jaunt! It is legal to undertake in prescribed scenarios.

As some have said, and take the above with a pinch of salt!, I cannot abide by riders who cross solid white lines, sit up my arse, excessively speed in 30/40/50s (nationals are fair game though!). I also cannot legislate for the minority of bikers who ARE morons.

To all who reference todays event in a negative light please bear in mind when we, the fans, were fighting for the survival of our club and taking over the streets of our fair city and marching from the centre to the Goldstone, we were a group of like minded souls on an pre-arranged occassion and went with the flow and vibe of that day - same as the bikers who turned out today! It is what happens and if you are not involved it gets the British trait of moan, moan, moan!

Personally I went for cracking hoon through West Sussex knowing all the plod would be Brighton / A23 focused and it was bliss!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Personally I went for cracking hoon through West Sussex knowing all the plod would be Brighton / A23 focused and it was bliss!

That's just TYPICAL - you bleedin' selfish biker you! How VERY dare you go out on your dirty, noisy motorcycle & enjoy yourself on the Her Maj's Highways & Byways. I bet you even had the AUDACITY to go quite fast at times with a smile on your face & everything. It just WON'T DO! And as for being responsible for the death of umpteen poor defenceless flying insects that were just going about their day... :angry:

I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night. I really can't wait 'til Type Approval finally comes in - because it's the only thing saner society has left to finally put a stop to your indefensible disregard for everything & everyone. You Sir, are a DISGRACE! :glare:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As a car driver, biker and 'white van man' I can honestly say that there are, pro-rata, more idiots in cars and vans than on bikes. If every car driver had to take the basic CBT for a motorcycle they would have a far greater understanding of the importance using their vision, indicators and common sense than they currently have. It would almost with doubt make the roads safer.

Wider vision and sixth sense of cage drivers!

Shirley behind horses and caravans - both of which should be in fields!

Makes sense, some towns / cities do allow it, some only at certain times.

Nope! They just know you are cock who should be on the inside lane. The outside lane is for overtaking, not just for a Sunday jaunt! It is legal to undertake in prescribed scenarios.

As some have said, and take the above with a pinch of salt!, I cannot abide by riders who cross solid white lines, sit up my arse, excessively speed in 30/40/50s (nationals are fair game though!). I also cannot legislate for the minority of bikers who ARE morons.

To all who reference todays event in a negative light please bear in mind when we, the fans, were fighting for the survival of our club and taking over the streets of our fair city and marching from the centre to the Goldstone, we were a group of like minded souls on an pre-arranged occassion and went with the flow and vibe of that day - same as the bikers who turned out today! It is what happens and if you are not involved it gets the British trait of moan, moan, moan!

As a car driver, motorcyclist, and as a professional within the biking industry, I can honestly say that, pro-rata, there are more idiots on bikes than in cars. I can also say that there are more incompetent road users in cars than on bikes, pro-rata of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here