Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Normal Rob said:

I can see it being a two horse race between utd and Liverpool due to the African nations and Chelsea and Arsenal losing Key players.

That will leave Utd and Liverpool for the title.

Liverpool only seem to take one cup seriously a year whle Utd try and win everything - it depends if utd's squad can take it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What is Agger's goal doing in that list? Alright, it's a good hit, but how much time did he have? Pub team defending.

Van Persie for me, followed by the Rooney/Ronaldo masterclass. Lovely to see them kissing and cuddling each other like BEST OF FRIENDS after that one. Pair of hypocritical CUNTS. :angry:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Much as I would love it happen, I can't see Chelsea not being in the running for the title. They are a side of quality and will prepare for the African nations IMO. Providing they get in 3 or 4 (from Alves, Tevez, Torres, Eto'o, Malouda) world class players, Liverpool will provide a bigger test than last season. United is a tough one for me, I thought they would struggle last season and look what happened. Arsenal are horribly stagnant at the moment and unless Wenger signs more than his usual ONE player this summer, they will struggle again, despite the return of Van Persie and Henry.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trigger said:
Don't care so I'll go for Denny Landzaat, he doesn't sound like a wanker.
Good point. But if you excluded that wankers from that list then the competition would only include 4 goals. :nono:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Simon Morgan said:
Much as I would love it happen, I can't see Chelsea not being in the running for the title. They are a side of quality and will prepare for the African nations IMO. Providing they get in 3 or 4 (from Alves, Tevez, Torres, Eto'o, Malouda) world class players, Liverpool will provide a bigger test than last season. United is a tough one for me, I thought they would struggle last season and look what happened. Arsenal are horribly stagnant at the moment and unless Wenger signs more than his usual ONE player this summer, they will struggle again, despite the return of Van Persie and Henry.

Thay missed Van Persie big time and I think he can be better than Henry, I think there will be a couple of major exits at the club during the summer.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Spunk Bubble said:
The Scholes volley......easily

See i'd have thought that, but seems NSC are more in favour of Van Persies shinned effort

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dunno

I have distinct APATHY for ALL things so called Premier League.

That's okay - the best goal there was in the FA cup.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
as an arsenal man and A LOVER of robinho van p i would say him. it was just effortless looking but technicaly marvellous

second is mcfaddens. absolutely fantastic awarness.

that ronaldo rooney goal is overrated in my opinion. they had an open pitch to run into and all that happened was a one two(not exactly difficult) and rooneys low lob which he has done so often.

Storer68 said:
Err only worth voting for a Rooney goal as Leonardo let slip at half time during the England bore that he thought that Rooney's "is the best".

That has to be the one chosen by the panel, as he actually told everyone his pick (accidentally, since he didn't gather the concept). Lineaker called it a 'clue' :lolol:

Still, that won't stop half of Britain calling in at a quid (or more, they probably make you listen to a recording for three minutes to milk £3 out of each caller) a pop to state the obvious. Okay, so there were two Rooney goals, but you know it'll be the one v Portsmouth

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Either :
Matty Taylor v Everton
Didier Drogba v Everton
or Dimitar Berbatov v Middlesbrough

Which the BBC seem to have all missed off

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
The reason some good goals have been ommited is because, The list is made up of the monthly winners this season.

Oh and Mcfadden for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here