Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motd 2

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
amazing to see the usual NSC GOONSQUAD going OTT with this, f*** sake I've used the term "he's raped him!" when describing a winger flying past a full back before. Sure it was on TV but every now and then a slip of the tongue gets through but OH NO he should be shot according to you lot....WASTERS!

Oct 25, 2003
people use the term "murdered" all the time in football

or "slaughtered" or "destroyed" or "tore apart"

don't see the big deal

funny though

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
"Pardew's comments came days after black cab rapist John Worboys was convicted for a string of assaults against female passengers and police fear that hundreds of women were targeted by the 51-year-old former stripper. "

What a pointless link in the Telegraph article. Makes you realise how stupid the media can be in making mountains out of molehills.

I also like this quote:

"Football fans have also registered their surprise at the comments on football forums"

It's jardly particularly damning that a few keyboard warriors have registered suprise is it?

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Does anyone else remember when Terry Venables described Rosenborg's defense as having had 'a holocaust of a first half'? There seemed to be no fuss made about that at all...

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
people use the term "murdered" all the time in football

or "slaughtered" or "destroyed" or "tore apart"

don't see the big deal

funny though

I agree..

1. an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.
2. Archaic. the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
f***ing hell! Quite often I hear what I want to hear (e.g. Bruce Parry calling a native Indian a skinny twat, Fiona Philips inviting the general public to "bang one up my gritter") but having been awake for about 48 hours solid I thought that was just another case of me imagining things yesterday.

That allied with the number of technical glitches there always seem to be on MOTD 2 adds to my theory that they get work experience kids who've been on the piss the night before to produce the thing. They have Adrian fat smug voice of the noughties fan Chiles presenting it, after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here