Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most satisfying win of the season so far?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
That's got to be one of the most exciting, nail-biting matches for years. 1-0 down 1-1, 2-1 up, 2-2, 3-2 up, 3-3 in injury time. And to then go up the other end and get the winner shows the resilience we have. Missed a hatful, had a goal disallowed, terrible defending, hit woodwork, awful awful ref, the game had it all!!

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'd go for Charlton away. They were in good form andf, I think, unbeaten at home but we had a good record there and good support.

I was fairly confident but what I didn't expect was the way we blew them apart. Follow that up 7 days later at P'boro and they were 2 of the finest away games that I'd seen in my many years.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Portsmouth has got to be the old git's result of the season,to beat Hampshire scum so comprehensively in front of a reasonably sized yokel support,for the way their team came apart at the seams,for total domination of a team a division higher,for the bad old days battling our way back to Fratton Station,for being kept in while some sadistic C**T played back the radio commmentary of a 5-0 defeat on the P.A.
For getting one back on old enemies.Revenge served ice cold.
Portsmouth will be my highlight,even eclipsing the Championship of div 2 we can have reasonable hope of winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here