Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Nervous Before a match

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nervous...

Hereford - nervious about whether your team will avoid relegation out of the league and into a homeless obliviion with no guarantee of a future, no home of your own, and outgoing chairman refusing to sign off on a pre-arranged agreement, allowing the club to have a fighting chance of determining its own desitny.

Tottenham - nervous about which cashcow you are going to milk - Champions League or Europa League, worried about just how many noughts will be thrown your way by a governing body creaming themselves over fellating only the rich and powerful.

Hmmm.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Nervous...

Hereford - nervious about whether your team will avoid relegation out of the league and into a homeless obliviion with no guarantee of a future, no home of your own, and outgoing chairman refusing to sign off on a pre-arranged agreement, allowing the club to have a fighting chance of determining its own desitny.

Tottenham - nervous about which cashcow you are going to milk - Champions League or Europa League, worried about just how many noughts will be thrown your way by a governing body creaming themselves over fellating only the rich and powerful.

Hmmm.

Exactly my thoughts .

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Obviously its quite a big game on Wed for spurs and I am actually Bricking myself already.

This is almost as nervous as I was before the Hereford game, whats the most nervous you have been before a sporting event?

Turin, 1990, WC Semi Final.

And some fool started a tread about how no one could not like Chris Waddle..........

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Very nervous about Wednesday, won't be able to sleep on Tuesday that's for sure. Deep down I'm glad I couldn't get the time off work, 'cause I wouldn't have been able to watch anyway.

Was to young to remember if I was nervous of not, but the 97/98 season when we needed something at Selhurst to stay up was quite a big game. Finished 6-2 with Jurgen Klinsmann scoring 4.

Other than football, Leverkusen Away..when we got told at Gatwick to stay in our hotels all the time for our own safety...was only 14 at the time, so was shitting myself. Ended up being fine, and had a brilliant time in Cologne. But like people say about Hereford, the walk from the ground to the station was a bit dodgy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here