Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most memorable - PETERBOROUGH (a)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be many of us who have seen us lose up there. Thought I'd drop that in before tomorrow's score.

3-1 - boiling hot day, first game of 95/96. i think peter smith may have scored an own goal as well

good times

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Cannot forget the one, when Zamora wasnt suppose to be playing, and when his name was announced the crowd celebrating like we scored.

He then scored, we won the game, and I think it may have been when Gary Hart broke his leg

We got promoted the next day as well.

The same game for me, remember arriving early at London Road and seeing 6 crates of Carling in the luggage section of the team coach. Zamora wasn't expected to play, maybe be on the bench but to hear he was, then just knew the day would be.

Fantastic.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
3-1 - boiling hot day, first game of 95/96. i think peter smith may have scored an own goal as well

good times

I remember not going to that game. Instead i was sunning myself on Brighton beach and listening to whatever passed as commentary in those days.

Any idea what level of service our local BBC will provide it's licence payers with tomorrow?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
86 cup game

took a mini bus up. I think we were the only game on that day.

great day

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Blimey - I was there in 86 and for both games in 97 and 98. The goal Richie Barker scored with a thumping header was one of the best Albion goals I have seen. Fantastic move involving Jeff Minton taking the ball from defence, switching it to Rod Thomas and his run and cross to Richie who at speed leapt and thumped it home in front of his disbelieving fans ..............

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Could have been, yes.

Does anyone know, or know what happened to, Roger Gray - Albion fan who always had Italian style flares (the pyrotechnic, not the trouser) for the big occasion games?

:wave::wave::wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here