Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Irritating Tv Presenter

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Andy Gray. Easily the most annoying footy pundit. We're not interested in what you'd do if you were the manager, Andy - just comment as unbiased as you can on the game.

Graham Norton. Why does he say "errr" before every single sentence? Easily the biggest **** amongst ****s of chat show presenters. ****.

June Sarpong. Thicker than a whale omelette. Luckily as a kids presenter she doesn't need smarts.

Jilly Goolden. Why not call a spade a spade? If it tastes like blackcurrant just bloody say so. Bitch.

Kilroy. Why? Just Why?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Would've been John Leslie but I tinhk its fair to say the only show we'll be seeing him on in the near future is the news, so failing that it has to be Richard and judy.

Stumpy Tim

Eddie the Seagull said:
Nick Knowles

nick_1.jpg

I would quite comfortably give him a good shoeing.

Great call Eddie. The bloke is utterly talentless. However, I'm with Tooting. This women has a face that needs to have my fist in the centre of it

judge2.jpg

borat

Jul 16, 2003
definitely fern cotton - so so annoying. As for carol vorderman - words cant explain.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fern Britton - as I'm feeling quite uncharitable today, she's both annoying and has let herself go as well. I blame it on too much cooking from her Ready Steady Cook boyfriend. All in all, an appalling combination.

Jamie Theakston - no, I don't care if he's a local Hassocks lad. Has anybody ever seen him at the Albion? And he thinks he's so 'street' because he does the narrator voice-overs for all the city centre violence programmes. More like Sesame Street, Jamie.

Stuart Maconie - self-appointed expert who thankfully only ever seems to appear on those 'I Love 1970s/80s' nostalgia programmes. Except that he'll be on the new Jo Brand (don't even get me started...) show at 6pm on BBC2 tonight. I think I'll give that one a miss...

Any of the following who does 'funny/howler/bloomer' programmes and automatically assumes that the humour (sic) of the show will automatically transfer to them by allowing them to make dry one-liners before or after each clip:
Denis Norden
Steve Penk
Lisa Riley
Chris Tarrant

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
June Sapong
Graham Norton
That bitch of the saturday show that always wakes me up with her f***ing whining voice.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Eamon holmes!!

man utd wanker!

come to think of it any presenter on GMTV! what a shite programme!

also the boy presenter on channel 4,s popworld, he only looks about 17, and thinks he knows it all, id love to punch him!

Davina Macalls alright but i can understand why people dont like her! "Hello were live!, you must,nt say f*** or bugger!"

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Mr Popkins said:
Eamon holmes!!

man utd wanker!

come to think of it any presenter on GMTV! what a shite programme!

The talentless blonde presenter(Fiona something) really pisses me off and has got to be the expert at tactless links.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Good call on Jilly Goolden.

I remember a hilarious Spitting Image piss take that went something like this:

"Ooh, I'm getting elderberrys, I'm getting apples, I'm getting dandelions, I'm getting a hint of asparagus, I'm getting right on your tits aren't I?"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here