Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Irritating Tv Presenter

Right ! I'm a new thread virgin so be gentle with me ! Not sure how to turn this into a votey thing, so perhaps one of you lot can help. And as for this vB Code stuff....What's THAT all about? I'm just a user not a techie!

Anyway, people who REALLY irritate you on the telly (as we haven't got any decent transfer rumours at the moment)........

My 'favourite' irritant has to be that Patrick Kielty. How aggravating is he? How on earth did he ever get to the little screen and having got there how come he's been given his own show ?

:tosser:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Quite honestly i don't think there's anyone on TV that makes me think OOh I'll watch them.

But of those I simply have to turn off at the top Is Ruby I'm Famous in the Uk because I'm a loud tallentless american who could not get famous in america because I'm just another loud obnoxious american wax.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chris Peacock (for those old enough to remember him) smug git

PC Plodster

Jul 15, 2003
Don't know what is name is but he's a presenter on Sky sports who talks like he's about to laugh at everything he says - twat - Not Geoff Stenning though he's quite funny - I mean he supports Hartlepool!!

Jul 20, 2003
THIS WOMAN

sandi_toksvig70.jpg

WHAT IS THE F:censored: ING POINT OF SANDI TOKSVIG

WHO IS SHE BLACKMAILING

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't believe we've already had 13 replies without even mentioning Davina McCall!

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
MrV said:
He's annoying. But Lisa Riley is by far the most cringeworthy creature I've ever seen. I hate her with a passion.

Origionally posted by Soton Seagull
That horrendous beast that hosts the equally horrendous 'You've been framed'. :censored:

aren't we talking about the same very annoying person? she is by far the mostcringeworthy and hideous single person on television at the moment. can't stand her and also hate her with a passion!!
:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Benny Seagull said:
aren't we talking about the same very annoying person? she is by far the mostcringeworthy and hideous single person on television at the moment. can't stand her and also hate her with a passion!!
:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

We are, but so irritating she's worth two votes !!!

:shootself :yawn:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Beefy said:
Phillip Schofield.He's a boring twat who's up his own arse.

Makes a change from the last male host of good morning who was up everyone else's, allegedly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here