Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most interesting posters on NSC

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Real chuffed to get a mention or 2.

Although I find a lot of the more mature posters most interesting, wether it be about Albion or other subjects, the bored would just not be the same without the youngsters who have stuck by Albion.

There are some posters who have nothing of any value to say. Sadly, it's the close season, when there is little news, when these appear to take over.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
FFS, this is turning in to a Gwyneth Paltrow Oscar acceptance speech.. anyone else want a go ?

Sit down and rest your necks

Real chuffed to get a mention or 2.

Although I find a lot of the more mature posters most interesting, wether it be about Albion or other subjects, the bored would just not be the same without the youngsters who have stuck by Albion.

You've posted nearly 3000 times on the Big Board, so must have viewed several thousand pages with the word "Board" already at the top; how can you possibly misspell it ?? :ohmy:

(I guess that's my last chance of being mentioned gone!)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bradders

The Ultimate Icon for Hetrosxual men with a raging gay fantacy but lack the nerve to hit on Frutos or the desire for lulz to hit on Bozza.

safeway
Likley to create a moral panic by just logging on.

Algie
The ultimate draft excluder for cannibals and people who collect spare body parts.

Coventry Seagull,Das Reich, Oceanic, Bushy.

Nazi wannabees who obviously had difficult relationships with their mothers.

BHAExpress
Whos had relationships with all our mothers. shouldn't NSC be renamed the spawn of BHAExpress?

Dwayne
More makebeleive friends and adventures than 2 seasons of Star Trek.

Watford O
For perfecting stupidity.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Bradders

The Ultimate Icon for Hetrosxual men with a raging gay fantacy but lack the nerve to hit on Frutos or the desire for lulz to hit on Bozza.

safeway

Algie
The ultimate draft excluder for cannibals and people who collect spare body parts.

BHAExpress
Whos had relationships with all our mothers. shouldn't NSC be renamed the spawn of BHAExpress?

Dwayne

Watford O

Moi a nazi wannabe :bigwave:

Bradders

safeway

Algie

BHAExpress

Dwayne

Watford O

Try reading this

Attachments

• carnegie.jpg
    carnegie.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 161

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
FFS every single one of my 149 (at last count)posts has been lovingly crafted to induce either side splitting jolity or thought provokingly deep and meaningful....and not one fckin vote! BASTARDS!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here