Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Important Game Coming up Poll...

Which upcoming game do you want to win most?

• Leicester - Show Sven his high profile squad at just wasters

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Liverpool - Micky mouse cup we can't win, but its still Liverpool

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Leeds - Arguably the biggest Championship team

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Palace - Beating the scum is still top priority

Votes: 116 84.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
With so many big games coming up, which is most important we win?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You can only really tell looking back at a season, rather than looking forwards.

For much of the early part of last season, we would have classed the home games against Southampton and Huddersfield as absolutely massive games. They weren't, as the league was wrapped up by the time we played them. Similarly, I know many older fans deem the League Cup game with Nottingham Forest in 1978/79 as the turning point of the season, even though Albion lost. But I bet you couldn't really tell at the time!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Goes without saying............... if its not Palace then you are either plastic or just a little thick!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Is only one answer surely! 31 say Palace and are right, 2 saying Leicester? Can only think because they're taking each game as it comes and is the next game?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Goes without saying............... if its not Palace then you are either plastic or just a little thick!

Not at all. I voted Leicester - as they're up next.

One game at a time, sweet Jesus.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No brainer surely!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Obviously Palace will be huge for the bog standard 'Palace Haters' but I think the Leicester game will give us a pretty good indication of how we are likely to do this season. If we get a result then I think promotion is a possibility but if we lose badly then maybe we not as good as the league position indicates.

One game at a time peeps. We have 3 massive games before Palace.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Amazing despite the hype of the Liverpool game only 3% think its more important than Palace.

Saying that I totally agree Palace is the one we must win...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Obviously Palace will be huge for the bog standard 'Palace Haters' but I think the Leicester game will give us a pretty good indication of how we are likely to do this season. If we get a result then I think promotion is a possibility but if we lose badly then maybe we not as good as the league position indicates.

One game at a time peeps. We have 3 massive games before Palace.
Disagree, it's one game. If they beat us 5-0 it means nothing, though it wouldn't feel like it at the time, obviously!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
If the question was which game can't we LOSE, the answer would be palarse all day long, but beating leicester and drawing to palace is better than losing to leicester and beating palarse! IMO.
I'm sure we will beat palarse without trying, leicester will take a lot of effort.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Every league game is equally as important but Palace has extra significance so it's a no brainer.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am a romantic. Liverpool. On the TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here