Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Hated XI

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
What did Young do? Can't remember anything. :shrug:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
John Terry
Wayne Rooney (purely for the contract wrangling this season, he seemed to be a bit above all of that a few years ago)
Joey Barton

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
.....one of the rules defined in the Exeter pub was some form of Albion connection.............

well, yes but, in this mythical match, would we not all give the likes of Djiouf maximum grief if he was playing, simply because he is scum?

Once we've got all the nominations in perhaps we can have a game between the Albion's most hated and the rest ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Mark Lawrenson, not because he was an absolute legend for us, but because he likes to forget he ever played for us... bastard!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ron Futcher (scored twice for Bradford in 1987 and relegated us and gave it large)
Duncan ??????? (played for Swindon, broke Nicky Bissett's leg in one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen (and heard)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dave Kitson - up there in cockend stakes with Gary Neville. Hateful individual

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Best humble myself about Lawrenson, I'm only a 90 odd post fan! :blush:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How is it a myth? He loves to talk about what a brilliant Liverpool side he was in, when does he ever mention playing Div 2 with Brighton or Div 4 with Preston?

He always says he is a Preston lad and fan. When asked about the Albion he is usually very pro and delighted about Falmer.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
For those who don't recall

:ban:Henry Houghton :sick: - broke Gerry Ryan's leg - effectively ended career
:ban:Norman Whiteside :sick: - broke Chris Ramsey's leg (or near enough) - effectively ended career and cost us cup final glory.

:bhasign: Mark Lawrenson :bowdown:was the best player I have ever seen for us so he can pretend what he likes. He might spout garbage on MotD but selective memory recall is a medical problem.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here