Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Hated XI

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Pre match in the pub in Exeter last week we got onto the idea of having a pre-season "friendly", perhaps one of the Falmer warm up matches, against a hand picked XI of the most hated opposition players - or at least those who never fail to get boo'ed whatever they do.

This would be a game in which whoever touched the ball for the opposition you could boo and scream at them, and thereby perhaps put the acoustics to the test at the Amex.

With that disgusting piece of shite El Hadji Djiouf reportedly living up to revolting reputation today, he has just pencilled himself into the side.

Obviously we thought that Leyton Nil's number 9 would start up front but who else would you like to see in the Most hated XI match day squad, and who will be their manager?

NSC's nominations are invited

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Do hated by Brighton fans only count? McGleish. :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scott McGleish (Wanker)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Craig Bellamy
Christiano Ronaldo

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pardew as manager

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
I believe that one of the rules defined in the Exeter pub was some form of Albion connection, therefore I think the likes of Joey Barton and El Hadje Diouf don't really count...

My nominations are Dean Hammond and Daniel Harding. I think the list of potential officials for the game could be very long.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Barry - Can you make an actual team of this in a couple of days - you can select from the suggestions as thread starter - will be funny...!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Henry Houghton
Norman Whiteside
Andrew Johnson
John Burridge

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hammond - YES
Michael Keane once of Grimsby?