Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Favorite Song Ever

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
They don't crop up on here very often, only had them on today, love em, don't know the track names, one had the line "they we're only waiting for Tomorrow.." and another had a lot of gunfire and sounded like something from a war film.

The Album is Circuses and Bread from 1986 and the songs you are refering to are Tomorrow and Street Fight.

Lovely stuff, I have the 2007 CD version with loads of extra tracks such as All that Love and Maths Can Do and a version of Hoagy Carmichael's I Get Along Without You Very Well.

Poor old Vini never made a Bean compared to other Factory Bands but still my favourite guitarist (shading it from Rory Gallagher, Frank Zappa and Jimi Hendrix!)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
OK, narrowed mine down now. Impossible to choose one but I didn't say you couldn't post twice.

Mine has to be this, kind of my moto in life as well.

Also a good cover by this bloke

And this one's even better

Last edited:

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
I always love hearing Boys Of Summer by Don Henley only because that was always played as one of the warm up songs before a game at the goldstone, brings back some really happy memories.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"The Spirit Of Radio" by Rush.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Handbags and Gladrags - a Mike D'Abo song, expertly covered by both Chris Farlowe and Rod Stewart, and slightly less so by me on open-mike nights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here