Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most embarrassing thing you've done at an office party/function ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
some bloke accused me of looking at his bird , swung and tried to slap me so ended in a ruck in hogshead hove with all company and bosses there. All had to leave . Monday am called into boss's office , all smoothed over and ok , then 1 year later made redundant :D

better job now so all for the best

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As a seventeen year old at the office Xmas do, I projectile vomited over the velvet jacket of the head of the Farthing Corner motorway service station (where I was employed as storeboy at the time)

As an eighteen year old at the office Xmas do, I was busy shagging the wife of my Higher Executive Officer at the Paymaster Generals Office (where I was employed as a junior computer programmer at the time) in the main cloakroom, blissfully unaware that they's just played the last record and turned the house lights up. Suddenly it wasn't a private party anymore.

I don't go to office Xmas parties anymore.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
MYOB said:
Scored a colleague who I'd forgotten was a dog in daylight. Thats about it, I'm worryingly sane at office parties :(

See my post above yours :D

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
At our annual department meeting I lost my phone, so i borrowed a mate's to try and get the sim card blocked. I got the number for O2 from directory enquiries but it was the wrong one for what I wanted, the woman said she couldn't block it so I abused her until she put the phone down, I think I did that a couple of times. Once I'd finished with his phone I was trying to put the keylock on but didn't know how, so I asked a guy that I work with and he started taking the piss. I told him to f*** off and offered him out, but luckily nothing came of it.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
I nice lady caught my eye, (thought i havent seen her before) got chatting and towards the end of the night dancing moved in to kiss... to be stoped by her mum( a very senior boss of mine)

:shootself

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stick a long bit of loo roll up my arse so that it touched the ground, set fire to the end and then try and down a pint before it set fire to my arse. I failed :nono:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I embarrisingly have quite a few storys from work related partys and functions etc, probably one of my worst was when i was a Site Manager with Redrow Homes, and at a night club in Cardiff, me and my boss (Contracts Manager) didnt always see eye to eye on things, and i started on him where after me telling him what i thought about him, i then proceeded to have him by the throat and started to strangle him :p

Can i give a bit of advise to some of the younger members of NSC, what i did is not always the best thing to do as a career move goes :lolol:

I felt alot better after i had been pulled away from him by other colleagues (good thing they did cos i would have killed the prick !!!!)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
roz said:
It involved a TORY.
I remain deeply ashamed to this day.
:nono:
You didn't?:eek: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here