Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most embarrasing thing?

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
Well ok. I was just lounging, as you do, infront of the telly... in the old boxers and shirt; legs far apart on my sofa. now the sofa is near the window BUT NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK IN! I was lazily having a scratch at the old genitles with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes resting lazily on my knee. SUDDENLY a girl of about 15 walks passed and looks right at me... FUUUUCK!! i jusmped about 5 feet in the air and dived for cover my bowl flying all over the carpet :(.

I'm just wondering what other embarrssing situations have occured to YOU when looked at through a window!

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
I saw a bloke sitting half naked on his sofa, scratching his nuts, he threw his cornflakes all over the place, and I reckon he was eyeing me up too as if I was some young girl!

:lolol: haha SHIT! you poor poor person! that man is a peedo i hope he get's hunted down this instnat and thrown in jail!

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I saw a bloke lounging on the sofa scratching his balls with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes on his lap!! When he saw me he jumped about 5 feet in the air spilling his cornflakes everywhere!

He was SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY man!!!

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
I saw a bloke lounging on the sofa scratching his balls with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes on his lap!! When he saw me he jumped about 5 feet in the air spilling his cornflakes everywhere!

He was SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY man!!!

ahh it couldn't have been ME! for i had my crunchy nut cornflakes on my KNEE!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
my daughter came home crying this morning for some reason... aparently she saw some man or something... i couldn't really get an answer

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Reading it again it's a concern that not only are his nuts itchy - they're also CRUNCHY! And long enough that he can rest them on his knee!

Weirdo! :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I got caught as well (by my Mum not yours) ..... about 17 years ago

She walked out and to this day it's never been mentioned :blush:

You obviously have a fantastic mam cos mine likes to tell every living soul about my unworthy todger at every opportunity:laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I got caught as well (by my Mum not yours) ..... about 17 years ago

She walked out and to this day it's never been mentioned :blush:
It happens to us all , I think our mothers have an intuition for barging into the bedroom at an inopportune moment. ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My company arranged for our xmas do at the Avisford Park hotel…… we all had the option of a room for the night so we could all get pissed. It was mostly husbands and wives and there was myself and one other single bloke. The boss said he had booked a room for us two but that he had a room booked that he would not be using for sleeping in as he just wanted to shower and change before the do but not drink, and was driving home. I was told the room for 2 was booked in my name but he would give me the pass key for his room later in the evening for me to get in and sleep there…

Well, I gave the other single lad a lift in my car to the hotel and we booked in together, laughing and joking about what a good booze up etc we were going to have… the young girl smiled and took my details and passed the key and told us the directions to the room.

When we opened the door, the room had a DOUBLE BED……… I was mortified that the young receptionist thought we must have been a couple !!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My company arranged for our xmas do at the Avisford Park hotel…… we all had the option of a room for the night so we could all get pissed. It was mostly husbands and wives and there was myself and one other single bloke. The boss said he had booked a room for us two but that he had a room booked that he would not be using for sleeping in as he just wanted to shower and change before the do but not drink, and was driving home. I was told the room for 2 was booked in my name but he would give me the pass key for his room later in the evening for me to get in and sleep there…

Well, I gave the other single lad a lift in my car to the hotel and we booked in together, laughing and joking about what a good booze up etc we were going to have… the young girl smiled and took my details and passed the key and told us the directions to the room.

When we opened the door, the room had a DOUBLE BED……… I was mortified that the young receptionist thought we must have been a couple !!!

A couple of what...........:lolol:

Reminds me of Rod and you in Belgium ......
Now that WAS funny.:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here