Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you have ever seen?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Easy 10 said:
So what was the diagnosis ? I guess he was suffering from exhaustion.

Now THAT is very funny

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Easy 10 said:
So what was the diagnosis ? I guess he was suffering from exhaustion.

Coat over the shoulders already.

no but he looked a bit tired, when the car backed over his leg!!!

Taxi!!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was he Irish and trying to kill himself with carbon monoxide poisoning?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ee_1_b.JPG

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Richie Morris said:
I was ill after someone I played footy with got their arm broken and the bone came through his skin.

That happened to my leg playing footie.

I saw a guy jump off The Guildbourne Centre multi story car park in Worthing. He landed and snapped his spine in two and ended up with the back of his head somewhere near his heels. When I went for lunch there were still bits of his skull and 'stuff' on the pavement that the Fire Brigade had missed when they hosed the area down. Kept the blinds at work closed for a long time after that.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I recently saw a disgusting picture of a really ugly guy in a red shirt and glasses sitting behind a table full of money. That was pretty disturbing.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
A dirty old tramp woman who came into the pub, layed on the floor and invited everyone to f*ck her. :eek: :eek:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Haven't really seen anything disgusting yet apart from some old dear in Boundary Rd with her ankle split open after being run over by a bus.

I say "yet" because TOTP may feature somebody not far from me this week (and I don't mean Easy)!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
An ex co-worker of mine used to blow his nose into a hanky that had not been washed for years. He would then covertly lick the contents of the hanky. Not as serious as some of the cases mentioned here, but truly stomach churning.

More seriously, when I was 8, a man mending a lift in our block of flats, fell and was caught by his neck on the wires hanging down. I saw his lifeless legs dangling through the caged barriers to the liftshaft before being dragged away by my parents.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Few years back, couple of pics on the internet.

1/ was an olympic weightlifter stuck in the squat position - having attempted (with overstrain) to get to the upright position - his bowels had come out of his arse and were hanging down the side of his leotard - ouch!

2/ A bald-headed geezer, with the aid of copious baby oil, getting his head fully (and I mean fully) inside some old birds twat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A football team wearing red and blue.:sick:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
cheshunt seagull said:
I saw his lifeless legs dangling through the caged barriers to the liftshaft before being dragged away by my parents.
Why did your parents drag his legs away?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
jo5.jpg

You can't get much more disgusting than this surely? Not only an ugly pig, a Phalarse 'fan' too:sick:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
My experience is rather tame compared to many of them here, but the most disgusting thing I remember seeing was a sex ed video in high school showing a woman giving birth.

I found it really gross. Especially when, as the babies head was coming out, it stretched the vagina and you could see the lips split and then blood come gushing out.

Funny watching it when the tape was rewinded though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here