Most attractive women from soaps?

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
bha.fatboy said:
Can't wait to get to Oz to meet some decent looking girls [/B]

You dissolutioned fool!

Why do you think that 'Tie my kangaroo down, Sport' is the national anthem for most single men in Oz?

I am told that quite a few married men in Oz have taken to wearing kilts. It seems that the sheep have got used to the sound of a zip.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Waterhall Wizard said:
You dissolutioned fool!

Why do you think that 'Tie my kangaroo down, Sport' is the national anthem for most single men in Oz?

I am told that quite a few married men in Oz have taken to wearing kilts. It seems that the sheep have got used to the sound of a zip.

Another Dream shattered with a few words :nono: :nono: :nono:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
bha.fatboy said:
Another Dream shattered with a few words :nono: :nono: :nono:

Ah! I am really sorry to shatter those dreams fatboy.

Still, cheer up. If you don't mind an ugly one, (apart from the camels of the Sahara) there are plenty of single Aboriginal ladies hanging around Alice Springs. They don't call that part of Oz 'The Red Area' for nothing.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Waterhall Wizard said:
Ah! I am really sorry to shatter those dreams fatboy.

Still, cheer up. If you don't mind an ugly one, (apart from the camels of the Sahara) there are plenty of single Aboriginal ladies hanging around Alice Springs. They don't call that part of Oz 'The Red Area' for nothing.

Nothing Wrong with drinking the red river mate :lolol: Not going to Alice Springs though. Only Sydney and Brisbane and Noosa for my mates wedding

The Great Cornholio said:
You'll be please to hear that Des didn't kill himself - he was just a druggie. ANyway, I can't believe I missed Bronwyn from Neighbours. She was gorgeous!!!!!

char_port_bronwyndavies.jpg

Bronwyn was played by Rachel Friend who is now married to Australian Test Cricketer Stuart MacGill. She also does investigative journalism and news reporting for channel 9 in Oz.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where the hell is Maria from Corrie ?:angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Great Cornholio said:
But is she still a babe?

I loved her. I might get into local Australian politics and then cause a scandal (probably skimp on quality in the building of a kid's swimming pool) so that she investigates me. She'll get to see the real me. The me who isn't responsible for the asthma epidemic. And she'll fall in love with me and recreate that belly-dancing scene.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats the one for me.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Remember this little SAWT?

Nicola Charles - played Sarah in Neighbours. Had an affair with Dr Kennedy.

nicola1.jpg

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
More Delta goodness, and a busty friend. Harold's hormones must be raging, but he's doing a reasonable job of covering it up.

DELTA%20GOODREM%20BIKINI1.jpg

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Remember this little SAWT?

Nicola Charles - played Sarah in Neighbours. Had an affair with Dr Kennedy.

nicola1.jpg

Totally forgot all about her - PHOAR!

I wonder what she's up to now days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here