Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Annoying Person On Radio

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
looney said:
James Whale.:nono:

Agreed - the bloke is a freak. Although that backwards talking thing he did a while back was kind of interesting.

Ceaser the Geezer - now there's love or loathe figure! Top wind up merchant if ever there was one. I remember him years back on Talk Radio he declared himself a psychic and worked some old woman up into such a state she was wailing uncontrollably down the phone as he claimed to be conversing with her dead husband ... :clap2: Quality listining.

He got sacked not long after that.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
80's Seagull said:
Sara Cox. End of story.

Agreed. Done and dusted. Next thread please!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Agreed - the bloke is a freak. Although that backwards talking thing he did a while back was kind of interesting.

Ceaser the Geezer - now there's love or loathe figure! Top wind up merchant if ever there was one. I remember him years back on Talk Radio he declared himself a psychic and worked some old woman up into such a state she was wailing uncontrollably down the phone as he claimed to be conversing with her dead husband ... :clap2: Quality listining.

He got sacked not long after that.

He got fired from Invicta for nicking a shit load of albums-the station struggled to put together a playlist until they recovered them all:lolol: Allegedly. He went to court for it but I never heard the outcome since I moved away from Kent shortly after he had his collar felt.........

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Mark and Lard. Has their act ever changed? Its the same format and hasn't changed for 5 or 6 years. Terrible, were funny for about a week.

Used to think Mike Parry but actually think he's quite funny. When you realise that no one takes him seriously (realised after about 3 shows a few weeks back), he's really funny.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Captain Sensible said:
Mark and Lard. Has their act ever changed? Its the same format and hasn't changed for 5 or 6 years. Terrible, were funny for about a week.

Used to think Mike Parry but actually think he's quite funny. When you realise that no one takes him seriously (realised after about 3 shows a few years back), he's really funny.

I ment years not weeks. Had to edit this one.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I agree with James Whale & Joanne Goode. Is Tommy Boyd still on TalkSport? He even surpassed James Whale for being downright rude to callers if he didn't agree with what they were saying. Pig ignorant!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cox. Talentless bitch, no redeeming qualities.

Everyone else is a country mile behind, including Moyles, Mr. Parry and Alan Green.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Captain Sensible said:
I think its great when idiot callers are cut off, They should do that in on the Footy Phone-in on SCR. But then they wouldn't have a show would they?

Quote from a review on Tommy Boyd's show:

"I particularly like the fact that he doesn't cut people off without giving them an opportunity to cross-swords. This contrasts sharply with the irritating James Whale who is too stupid to engage with hostile callers and instead resorts to slagging them off after he's pushed the cut off button. With Tommy Boyd you always get a chance to say something even if it's complete nonsense. This approach which involves not screening calls can sometimes lead to long sequences of idiot callers, often drunk or extremely childish, but it is worth it because you can go from moments of surreal madness to profound discussions on anything from metaphysics to Mongolia."

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mike Parry wins hands down. The 'banter' between him and Alan Brazil is painful to listen to, worse than the childish insults we hurled at mates when aged 10. They seem to think they are the heirs to Saint and Greavsie, without realising that those two were talentless tossers too.

I know he is trying to provoke a reaction, but it's so laboured that I end up switching off, which is a shame as some of their reporters (e.g. the ones that talk about Spanish/Italian football) are intelligent and constructive, and the sports personalities they interview are often worth listening to, until Brazil comes up with something extra banal.

The highlight of the program was..............

Alan Brazil – "It was so sad to hear this morning of the death of John Shaw"
Mike Parry – "John Thaw, Alan"
Alan Brazil – "Do you know I keep getting his name wrong. John, if you’re listening , sorry mate."

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Sara Cox.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Fcuking Danny and Nicky on Southshyte FM...they have been doing it for too long, they think they are funny when they so are not. They love the sound of their own voices.

Get them off!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here