Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Annoying Person On Radio

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As a companion thread to "Most annoying person on tv".

My personal favourite(?) is Noel fcuking Edmonds-back on Radio 2 covering for Johnnie Walker. The man is still stuck in the seventies, purile juvenile humour, an ego the size of the Isle of Wight and absolutely no talent.

Oi Edmonds-f*** Off!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sara Cox. End of story.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nicky Keg Rubbish bird on Southern FM, what the hell is she doing Seagulls World for? She used to say she supported Spurs!

Not far behind is that utter twat Chris Moyles, who the hell does he think he is? Totally unfunny and an attitude the size of his gut.

Sara Cox is just plain rubbish, annoying, and ugly.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree about Noel Edmonds. I have radio 2 on whilst driving home and used to love listening to Johnny Walker.

Noel Edmonds has totally lost the plot

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
steve wright , have too listen to that on the way to work ( get driven there) every sunday :censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Got to go with Cox, can't stand her but nowadays i can't stand any daytime radio apart from Radio 2. Too many competitions and talking.
Gonna start listening to FOP now.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
There's some twat who I heard doing the graveyard shift on Southern FM the other week. Thinks he's funny because he says 'Bollocks' and makes out he's a jack the lad. Don't know his name and don't care, so long as I never have to hear him again. Wanker! :angry:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Chris Moyles, by a long way.

Then Sara Cox and Mark and Lard, then anyone else on Radio 1.

Steve Wright is quality! Can't believe the hatred, Braders!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
I only ever listen to talksport, 606 or CD's - so don't know anyone to hate

James Whale is talk sport, tune in after 10pm for a tard fest.

Also Adrain Durham. :tosser:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
apart from johnathan ross - radio 2 is rubbish!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
any DJ on radio 1 apart from mark and lard.are shit

noel edmonds is so shit, i used to listen to jonny walker on the way home ,now noel has taken over i dont bother, hes so childish.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Dougie Mack on Juice takes some beating on the prize twat stakes.
Still it was a laugh watching him get dogs abuse at the Beach Footie when Cantona didn't show.

I think Moyles is quite funny.

My brother met john carter (sara cox's dj husband) in a club tiolet in London recently. My brother was mashed and told him that his birds voice does his head in in the mornings. Carter just looked at him and walked out.

:lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I just cant settle on any radio station.I cant believe no ones come up with a decent rock /indie station yet.Branson had a go to start with then ginger bollocks cocked it up.There is such an opening for a decent station i think they could clean up.why these shitty stations have to have 'play lists' is beyond me ,same shit every day.oh well.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here