Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most annoying "massive club" fans

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
i've always found qpr to think that they should be in the premiership. if we had a stadium, they'd be no bigger than us

Bit harsh mate. I don't know any QPR fans that seriously think we should be in the Premiership. We'd love to be there but who wouldn't? I think most regard our days in the top flight as glorious days when we were seriously punching above our weight. We were a selling club, always have been and probably always will be, which to be honest sounds very much like Brighton.

As for massive clubs fans, ever so slightly biased ... bloke near me at work apparently all of a sudden is a massive Chelsea fan, 'alway has been'. So how many times have you been to Stamford Bridge then? Er ... well ... ummm ... not yet!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Most annoying "big" club? Leeds. They believe they have a divine right to a place in the premiership. Newsflash!! You need to get promoted first. And the way they call Ken Bates - Uncle Ken. Sounds like a paedophile!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Re: Re: Re: Most annoying "massive club" fans

Goring Gull said:
I didn't mean they weren't a massive club it's just the way the supporters think they should be challenging for the league like it is their right.

It IS their right you dumbo,they're the joint 3rd best club in the world.(Europe=World)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Manchester United, they have won the European Cup the same number of times as Nottingham Forest and Porto and once more than Steaua Bucharest (captained by ex-Albion centre back Stevan Iovan)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:
Manchester United, they have won the European Cup the same number of times as Nottingham Forest and Porto and once more than Steaua Bucharest (captained by ex-Albion centre back Stevan Iovan)

I didn't really mean it that way. I judge a club on its fan base, profile, history and of course results.

I would have thought that it would follow something like this:

Real Madrid
Liverpool
Barcelona
Juventus
Inter Milan
Manchester United
Ajax
Bayern Munich
Celtic
Benfica

Something on those lines. Chelsea have no history to speak of, Arsenal perhaps should be in the list somewhere

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You forgot Milan (AC version) Dave

Theyve won the European Cup more times than most (other than Real Madrid)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here