Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most annoying "massive club" fans

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Liverpool - with all the scouse whinging we should be winning the premiership bollocks, looks you've blown it again this year and will have to scrape a champions league place, scuffling with the like of long ball bores Bolton

Newcastle - All the geordies in their noddy kit tops whining about how they are a massive club etc etc - look you blew the best chance you have ever had and will ever get of winning the premiership, so you might as well give up now.

Last edited:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Goring Gull said:
Liverpool - with all the scouse whinging we should be winning the premiership bollocks, looks you've blown it again this year and will have to scrape a champions league place, scuffling with the like of long ball bores Bolton

Newcastle - All the geordies in their noddy kit tops whining about how they are a massive club etc etc - look you blew the best chance you have ever had and will ever get of winning the premiership, so you might as well give up now.

your saying liverpool have blown it after playing 4 games......they havent lost they havent conceded a goal.

They wont win the league but i dont think the scousers r thinking that.

And Newcastle fans have every write to be a bity peeved..

with a squad like that who have been underperforming so desperately.

I think if it took us 5 games to score our first goal then we would be having a bit of a dig.

I think your comments are a tad premmature with regards to liverpool.

I can see them having a good season

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Portsmouth - the original "sleeping giant". They may be Premiership, but they know that it's only a matter of time before they are back down in the Championship.

Southampton - arrogant enough to believe they have a right to be in the Premiership.

and, of course,

Palarse - settling down to their natural level now....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
When i first moved to yorkshire 2 years ago never saw a chelsea shirt, they are now every where.

HampshireSeagulls said:
and, of course,

Palarse

Chrystal Palarse? Massive? Or even "massive"?

I'd never thought of them like that.

I'll stick with DONNY. At least they have a reason to think they might be massive, even if they show no signs of being able to annoy us.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Goring Gull said:

That is the same Liverpool who have won the European cup 5 times is it? And the league title countless times, and the FA Cup many times...yeah you are right they are a small town club.

Liverpool are one of two sides I would truly call world class in England, Liverpool and Manchester United. All clubs go through bad patches, but I assume you would use the same analagy about Real madrid then, as at the moment they couldn't win against us!!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Goring Gull said:
When i first moved to yorkshire 2 years ago never saw a chelsea shirt, they are now every where.

Chelsea shirts...in Hudds? Thats brave of them, especially as L***s regard Chelsea as their rivals!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
for me .... Newcastle get right on my TIT ENDS!!!!

:censored:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Re: Re: Most annoying "massive club" fans

dave the gaffer said:
That is the same Liverpool who have won the European cup 5 times is it? And the league title countless times, and the FA Cup many times...yeah you are right they are a small town club.

Liverpool are one of two sides I would truly call world class in England, Liverpool and Manchester United. All clubs go through bad patches, but I assume you would use the same analagy about Real madrid then, as at the moment they couldn't win against us!!!

I didn't mean they weren't a massive club it's just the way the supporters think they should be challenging for the league like it is their right.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I don't with a problem with "massive club" fans as long as they are fans: my ex-boss is a Chelsea fan of 46 years and spent countless hours on the North Terrace and The Shed, and loves his team.

A different matter is the guy down the pub with a Tottenham season ticket who was proud of the fact that he saw 3 matches last year.

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Liverpool are a big team.

They are massive.

Or are we talking about clubs that arn't massive but think they are.. you title doesnt really explain. :angry:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Re: Re: Re: Most annoying "massive club" fans

Goring Gull said:
I didn't mean they weren't a massive club it's just the way the supporters think they should be challenging for the league like it is their right.

i think that they should be trying to challenge this year....Chelsea will win the league but they should be looking to challenge every year.

reina,hypia,finna,carragher,sissoko,gerrard,alonso,zenden,cisse,crouch,and others seems good enough for a challenge to me

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Goring Gull said:

I saw them in a sports shop in Leeds when we were there last week. You would need to be insane to wear a Chelsea shirt in Leeds. I also saw a guy on Leeds station in a Manure shirt, how times have change, Leeds have become pussys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here