Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most annoying bastard on NSC thread

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My alter ego is in the top 50 posters of all time with nearly 5000 superb , intelligent and meaningful posts

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
The thread is flying

Only about 4 or 5 nominations, surely there are plenty of other annoying bastards on here ???

I vote for you. Your clearly a cock end.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Uncle Spielberg said:
My alter ego is in the top 50 posters of all time with nearly 5000 superb , intelligent and meaningful posts

of which 4,200 are racing certainties which fell at the starting tape

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

I turned a blind eye to most of the stuff but saying Cinderella man was utter gash and Narnia was dull was the final straw :p :censored:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Les

I turned a blind eye to most of the stuff but saying Cinderella man was utter gash and Narnia was dull was the final straw :p :censored:

Turned a blind eye to what? All the sensible things I was saying? Spielberg you really need to get out more. I thought you was alright but your actually a bit of a nonce.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
maffew said:
yeah vote Spielberg

are you really called Les Biehn?

Of course. My father is the well know Hollywood actor Michael Biehn from Terminator, The Abyss and The Rock.

Oh I forgot to nominate someone. I nominate that bastard Meades_Ball for taking 5 weeks off from NSC without asking for permission first. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here