Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoshiMonsters

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
my 9 yr old was on it all the time but he`s just been banned by us for a week for sending someone a message which read
"f***k off
you r poo
how gay you look"

didnt get it off me!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My lad is on that, and Penguin Club, and Swapit Shop.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Is the Penguin club.Club Penguin? if so both my daughters are on it age 9 and 5.cant get on nsc when they are on.bless them. :rant: lol.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
yes. And club penguin too.

Got a letter from the school saying they didnt think it was appropriate and we as parents should look into it. So I looked into it and couldnt see anything wrong. Did I miss something?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nope, but it's only a matter of time. We've been through Binweevils, and are currently obsessed with Club Penguin.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
yes. And club penguin too.

Got a letter from the school saying they didnt think it was appropriate and we as parents should look into it. So I looked into it and couldnt see anything wrong. Did I miss something?
it's the first step on the slippery slope to social networking - before you know it they'll be wasting all their time talking rubbish on NSC! The teachers are trying to do you a favour mate.....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
my 9 yr old was on it all the time but he`s just been banned by us for a week for sending someone a message which read
"f***k off
you r poo
how gay you look"

didnt get it off me!!

:clap2:haha

atleast he wasn't swearing....what did f***k off stand for? frisk off?

dibbledabble

Jan 6, 2010
Yep, Moshi Monsters, Club Penguin......... match attax trading cards, top gear cards....( and the bloody rip off magazine to get the 'Stig' helmet to put em in) go go crazy bones (too many series' to mention)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here