Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mornington Crescent?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"But I get so incensed by the rudeness of those who play to laugh at the uninitiated...."

You've been rumbled!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
The gateway to paradise..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Goldhawk Road

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm. Moorgate would bounce right back and Brixton is a no no. It's got to be Liverpool Street.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Oh dear, you've put yourself in a hole there. There's only one possibly move you can make if I play Kew Gardens!

AND I'm enforcing a Hammersmith and City double bounce. That gives you ten minutes young man.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh dear, you've put yourself in a hole there. There's only one possibly move you can make if I play Kew Gardens!

AND I'm enforcing a Hammersmith and City double bounce. That gives you ten minutes young man.

Sorry to say, but you've made a slight cock-up there.

What you've forgotten is that because the year ends in a 9 and we're in a month with 31 days (as per the 1974 Cryer modification to the Stovold rules), Kew Gardens is the prime site for a nice little reverse sweep to

MORNINGTON CRESCENT

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's been a long wait but today is finally the day with the Anduril Moscow movemunt ruling to play RUISLIP MANOR

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm a bit rusty so I'll start with a SINGLE FORCE HAMMER

Amersham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here