Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MORNINGTON CRESCENT anyone?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Artois said:
Yeah, yeah. I've seen your type of hustle before.

"ooh look at me I can't play. Let's have a bet" :rolleyes:

Only a 3rd Degree GRAND MASTER would come up with a move like that.
Agreed. I've studied that for ten minutes now and I think I can see how he's done it.

He's struck the mallet at St Pauls, used the Baker North-bound rule (c1986) to full advantage and corswept round to Wembley. Brilliant move. :bowdown:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Simster said:

He's struck the mallet at St Pauls, used the Baker North-bound rule (c1986) to full advantage and corswept round to Wembley. Brilliant move. :bowdown:

Mornington Crescent in two..........

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Funnily enough there is a little known Friday 1st manouvre straight to Charing Cross

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Funnily enough there is a little known Friday 1st manouvre straight to Charing Cross

But I think you will find the Friday the 1st manouvre was ruled premature by the International Mornington Crescent Society circa Y2K?

???

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
seagull4life said:
But I think you will find the Friday the 1st manouvre was ruled premature by the International Mornington Crescent Society circa Y2K?

???

Stop quoting off the internet.

We ALL know that ruling was never made official.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
seagull4life said:

???

IMCS? f*** off! Splitters.

We at the Mornington Crescent Society International still use this rule to great effect...

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Simster said:
Sorry, how are you doing that?

Using the new 'Star Trek' rulling that was introduced 2 weeks ago where you can teleport for once in a game. Looking back I can't see that it has been used, it's great as it really puts a cat amongst the pigeons.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Muzzman said:
Using the new 'Star Trek' rulling that was introduced 2 weeks ago where you can teleport for once in a game. Looking back I can't see that it has been used, it's great as it really puts a cat amongst the pigeons.
To be honest, it sounds like you've made that up. It now requires a ruling by Artois as chief game conjunctionuactuarator to determine whether you can proceed but I guess it depends which rulings we're adhering to. There might be some rather old flormustigating procedures you can cling to in order to stay in the game, but it all rather depends on whether Artois can be arsed.

What say you MARTIN?

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Artois said:
Yeah, yeah. I've seen your type of hustle before.

Only a 3rd Degree GRAND MASTER would come up with a move like that.

Pedant time. If you have the 3rd Degree then that makes you a Master Mason, you don't get to be a Grand Master unless you're well down the list of 33 Degrees.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Simster said:
To be honest, it sounds like you've made that up. It now requires a ruling by Artois as chief game conjunctionuactuarator to determine whether you can proceed but I guess it depends which rulings we're adhering to. There might be some rather old flormustigating procedures you can cling to in order to stay in the game, but it all rather depends on whether Artois can be arsed.

What say you MARTIN?

Star Trek Rules?

f*** OFF. :jester:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Artois said:
Star Trek Rules?

f*** OFF. :jester:

You see this is the problem with the game.. many so-called 'Masters' get stuck in the old fuddy-duddy rulings and choose to stay blinkered to the more intricate, modern game. It's not my fault that you're not down with kids.

:rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In view of the sheer AUDACITY of the Star Trek ruling (for which the jury is still out) I propose Tottenham Court Road.

Get out of that one....

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
In view of the sheer AUDACITY of the Star Trek ruling (for which the jury is still out) I propose Tottenham Court Road.

Get out of that one....

Well, if it's good enough for Grand Master Cryer, it's good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here