Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More season tickets being made available

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
nope...i am guessing the seats are in the south stand as so far none have been on sale for the south stand for the ipswich game

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I expect there is a few dotted about as well as a block in the south, people defaulting on dd etc.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
nope...i am guessing the seats are in the south stand as so far none have been on sale for the south stand for the ipswich game

Yeah, they should be as that was where most of the remaining ones were before they stopped selling them before. Would be good to fill some of those empty seats.

No idea why they were made unavailable nearly 4 weeks before our 1st home game.

Having said that, with the high difference between match day tickets and season tickets, I can see the club shifting a good number here.

Maybe some will re-consider buying per match. I also expect all stands (except north and WSU) will have some availability.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It did seem bizarre that the club stopped selling season tickets a month before the season started, but at least people who missed out will have a chance to get one now. The four-match tickets idea is an interesting one. I reckon they are doing this in the hope that people who want to guarantee a seat for one of the big games end up commiting to four matches (at a discount on the total price for single match tickets).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here