Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More important than God..................................

D

Deleted User X18H

.......i have refused to pay my last two Credit card even minimum payments as the Halifax refuse to acknowledge their illegal (according to the OFT) charges made over a year ago whilst in Vegas yesterday afternoon I recieved yet another call from them even though I had asked them only to call if necessary on my mobile , when I suggested to the girl bothering me (from LeedsI believe) on the sabbath that I was not enamoured to be called on a Sunday for instance I could be worshipping she incredibly replied this( £183 arrears) was more important than God I was flabbergasted what blasphemy honestly I think it is disgusting I am not overly religous but my self and Mrs Hove B&B do go a few times a year to the church where we were spliced- I ask you call centres ..............I have spoken with The Halifax today who listened to the call and then called me back on my mobile and apologised I asked for a written apology and explaination .............I also called the Daily Mail, a journo Is contacting me tomorrow - Credit Card arrears more important than God, I think not ....and I paid them off today.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sorry Hovers, you're going to have to edit that one for me. I'm struggling. :shrug:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hove born&bred said:
.......i gave refused to pay my last two Credit card even minimum payments as the Halifax refuse to acknowledge their illegal (according to the OFT) charges made over a year ago whilst in Vegas yesterday afternoon I recieved yet another call from them even though I had asked them only to call if necessaryon my mobile , when

You delude yourself, you are not more important than god

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Re: Re: More important than God..................................

Beach Hut said:
You delude yourself, you are not more important than god

No, but he's RICHER than God.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
thats unbelivable :nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hiney, I think you will find that his English was excellent, it was just that he didn't need to use all of it to convey his point.

Even God is shutting down his place in BN1

outside.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Why not, replace a church with a temple to football...I am sure that any celestial being would see the funny side...tombstones for goalposts!

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I almost thought that you were making a valid point, until you cam up with this: 'I also called the Daily Mail'. Suddenly lost all credibility.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
lost in london said:
I almost thought that you were making a valid point, until you cam up with this: 'I also called the Daily Mail'. Suddenly lost all credibility.

It wasn't so much the 'I called the Daily Fuerher' that caused me to call his credibility into account. It was more the case that he said that 'one of their journo's' would be contacting him. It's blantly obvious that there aren't any Journo's working for the Fuerher group, and there never have bin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here