Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Falmer Photos

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
There have been some magnificent pictures over the past year or so, and Jack Straw, Everest, natterjack et al are to be highly commended, as indeed they are with each new set that comes out.

Mind you... as much as others have gone on about 'ooh, that made me do the sex wee', 'erection (snigger)' etc, I must say I get excited about them, yes - but not THAT excited.

However, I've got to say that second picture is little short of STUNNING. A colossal picture. My hat is well and truly tipped.

For the second time recently.........

I agree with every word. I don't need too much of an excuse to open a bottle of vino in the evening but I might just hold a party tonight!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Horsham,

And I was going to ask where the bl**dy catering was.

ffs.....it's just not good enough

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
health%2Bsafety%2Bconsultant.jpg

Is that a builder without his visibility jacket on? :wrong:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Horsham,

It says 'we serve' on the van.

Only I don't see anyone serving.
And that blokie's so fed up with waiting he's buggered off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Glad you all like the photos. They came from a semi official source, so I actually don't know who took them but suspect they may be due to appear on the official site soonish. But NSC always beats the official site so thought it was fair game to put them up.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Brilliant photos,it shows the size of the site and how well they are progressing.
This week has really been a photo feast for all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Looks a bit like a stadium.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
is it just me our does it look like the south stand only half of it is there it looks like it should have another half mirroring it on the other side

Yes, does look like that. I not actually seen any front on artist impressions of the west / south corner. I know the north / west corner is metal and has a scoreboard , not sure if its the saem for west / south corner or if terracing goes to the corner and meets the west ?? Anyone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can we see Jack Straw in the first/second picture?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That second one is so good I feel like reaching for the nearest bottle of booze to celebrate.

It shows what a great job everybody did in obtaining planning permission:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Superb shots, especially the 2nd one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here