Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More dumb Americans

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Wanderer said:
Two points, firstly the Video looks dubbed, not sure it's real

I'm also amazed at how many people are taking the video at face value. That's got to be pretty dumb, too. I don't know about dubbed, but basic editing could take someone's answer to one question and place it after a completely different one.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
I remember waiting to go through passport control at Heathrow about 10 years ago - couldn't help but laugh when two yanks got turned away from the desk at the front of the EU line ... "But...we're American!!!" :D

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Wanderer said:
Two points, firstly the Video looks dubbed, not sure it's real

:D

I have worked for an American company for close on 10 years, and there are a number of my Yanky colleagues who don't have passports "why the heck do I need a passport, if I wanna go skiing, I go to Vermont, if I want the sunshine, I go to Florida (etc etc etc) , I got everything I need here"

And that is the problem.
America is vast with everything from sandy beaches to forests to snow capped mountains, but wherever you go within the country, there will be the same KFC, the same Holiday Inn, the same Hertz rent-a-car.
You take a 3 hour flight from Gatwick and you will get at least 9 different languages, 9 different cultures and 9 different histories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here