Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More DRIVEL from Baker

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In todays Argus:
""Although I wasn't party to the decision it was taken unanimously across all parties. The people of Brighton and Hove, rather than castigating individual councillors, ought to try to understand. "It's also difficult to square the argument that the club will go out of business because of this decision while they've got £50 million to build a stadium."

Listen, spackweed, we've not got £50m tucked under a mattress somewhwere. That £50m is going to have to be raised via a combination of grants, investors, sponsors and a loan secured on the stadium when its built. You utter, utter, f***ing IMBECILE.

:censored: :dunce: :censored:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT :angry:

Dandyman

In London village.
It was a decision taken by LibDem and Tory c*nts. The independents are excluded from the Cabinet.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
He's probably got that C**T Bellotti involved somewhere in all this, more than likely up his arse.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
His ignorance continues to amaze me!

2635977wanker7fv.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's shocking isn't it ? I mean honestly. This fella is a Member of Parliament, a representative of the people, and is in a position of great responsibilty. I find it quite depressing that such an ill-informed, clueless, fuckwitted bumpkin can somehow rise to this position and preach his 'pearls of wisdom' to all and sundry as though he is some great authority on the subject, when quite clearly, nothing could be further from the truth.

Its more than depressing - its' actually quite terrifying.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The trouble is that all the lies these politicians tell are bought by the public at large who haven't got that much interest in looking into the facts... "Ooh...They've got 50 million for a stadium - what are they bleating on about then?".

None of the politicians are stupid.

They're manipulative liars, which is far worse.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
You'd think he would just shut up about the whole thing. He isn't involved in it, he has no jurisdiction, but yet he still pops up giving out his thoughts on all manner of subjects. Isn't he busy trying to get Parliament to discuss the important issue of Jeremy Clarkson at the moment? Sums up what a f***ing tool he is.

Mate of mine did some work for Baker's election campaign and told me that Baker reguarly gets abusive phone calls and e-mails from Albion fans. I reckon he's just like Bellotti in that he actually enjoys receiving negative attention.

Strange to think that he attended our first game at Withdean. The only place I want him to be on the opening day at Falmer is swinging from the roof supports. What a cockmuncher he is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke is incredibly ugly firstly, he wears hi suits like

Baker is

1. Incredibly ugly
2. Bald
3. Wears his suits as if they have been taken out of a dustbin
4. Probably has a small penis

His " bullying " of the Albion is probably the only pleasure he gets in his pathetic miserable existence

otaers:shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
???

wtf happened there

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I've just emailed Norman's boss.

www.charleskennedy.org.uk

Dear Mr Kennedy,

I wrote to you before the general election explaning that I would vote for your party, but with a caveat. I wanted to object in the strongest possible terms to Norman Baker's continued opposition to Brighton and Hove Albion's plans for a community stadium at Falmer. These plans have now been approved by the Deputy Prime Minister. Norman Baker said he would stand by whatever decision was made. However, the Liberal Democrats who control Lewes district council have decided to risk thousands of pounds of taxpayers' money on requesting a judicial review of the ODPM's decision. Norman Baker has now spoken out in favour of them.

For a Liberal Democrat council to waste council taxpayers' money so recklessly and so flagrantly is a complete disgrace. The ODPM's report said that the stadium (which isn't even IN Lewes district) would bring significant economic improvement to the east Brighton area. You'll know already that the land is already zoned for development, so if there wasn't a football stadium there, there'd soon be something else. I'm appealing to your better judgement to ask Lewes council to stop this wanton behaviour. Unless they do, no Liberal Democrat seeking election will ever get my vote again. Sorry Charles, because I think you're quite a decent bloke.

Regards

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I've just emailed Norman's boss.

www.charleskennedy.org.uk

Dear Mr Kennedy,

I wrote to you before the general election explaning that I would vote for your party, but with a caveat. I wanted to object in the strongest possible terms to Norman Baker's continued opposition to Brighton and Hove Albion's plans for a community stadium at Falmer. These plans have now been approved by the Deputy Prime Minister. Norman Baker said he would stand by whatever decision was made. However, the Liberal Democrats who control Lewes district council have decided to risk thousands of pounds of taxpayers' money on requesting a judicial review of the ODPM's decision. Norman Baker has now spoken out in favour of them.

For a Liberal Democrat council to waste council taxpayers' money so recklessly and so flagrantly is a complete disgrace. The ODPM's report said that the stadium (which isn't even IN Lewes district) would bring significant economic improvement to the east Brighton area. You'll know already that the land is already zoned for development, so if there wasn't a football stadium there, there'd soon be something else. I'm appealing to your better judgement to ask Lewes council to stop this wanton behaviour. Unless they do, no Liberal Democrat seeking election will ever get my vote again. Sorry Charles, because I think you're quite a decent bloke.

Regards

Good letter. Good luck getting a response!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Uncle Spielberg said:

Baker is

1. Incredibly ugly
2. Bald
3. Wears his suits as if they have been taken out of a dustbin
4. Probably has a small penis

Please tell me you were talking about NORMAN............:ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:

Easy 10 said:
It's shocking isn't it ? I mean honestly. This fella is a Member of Parliament, a representative of the people, and is in a position of great responsibilty. I find it quite depressing that such an ill-informed, clueless, fuckwitted bumpkin can somehow rise to this position and preach his 'pearls of wisdom' to all and sundry as though he is some great authority on the subject, when quite clearly, nothing could be further from the truth.

Its more than depressing - its' actually quite terrifying.

And that my friend, is very well put. Unfortunately the older I get, the less surprising and more terrifying it becomes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here